Anyone Buy Their boots From Caboots?

freakengine

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update...

I decided to take the plunge and order from Caboots. Th boots arrived yesterday, and I'm pretty happy with them overall. They are a NIGHTMARE to put on and take off, but hopefully that will ease over time as I wear them and stretch the elastic panels. Once they're on, they are very comfortable, and sizing is spot on.

Basically, I decided to go with Caboots because of their sizing. They offered my size, 13 1/2. The only other shoes I've ever owned in 13 1/2 were from Nike. Almost no one makes them, and unbelievably, Caboots makes these boots in that size.

Also of note to those who mentioned that these were vinyl and not leather. They have patent vinyl on the outside to make them super shiny, but it's all lined with leather to make them more durable. These ain't no Payless stormtrooper boots!

I ordered online and got them in a couple of weeks, but here was nothing but automated communications all the way. Makes you wonder what those web guys they picture on their site do all day, huh? Must be a cush gig. No problems though, as they sent me a tracking # when they shipped.

Now, on to the dirt!!!!

They are a NIGHTMARE to put on and take off, but hopefully that will ease over time as I wear them and stretch the elastic panels.

They'll get easier to put on and take off. They just need to be broken into, and life will get better for ya. Glad you decided to go with the Caboots. You won't be disappointed.