Is this the Golden Age of Star Wars?

FIVE

Interesting read. I like what's happening with the SW universe these days. This past year I came back to the Legion after about a 11 or so years away and I think it's a perfect time for it. A lot has changed since I was in the Legion last. Being a Star Wars nerd is actually "cool" now. So I'm excited to be part of this awesome club with all the great things happening. We watch Rebels, I'm looking to get my boy a costume, I'm going to Celebration (we're Disney nerds too, so it's perfect) and Ep VI is coming out. So as far as I'm concerned, it's a great time to be a fan. A lot is riding on the new movie though. If it's good, it will be a major score for all of us, the franchise and the mythos you write about. I'm stoked. I'm ready.

Interesting read. I like what's happening with the SW universe these days. This past year I came back to the Legion after about a 11 or so years away and I think it's a perfect time for it. A lot has changed since I was in the Legion last. Being a Star Wars nerd is actually "cool" now. So I'm excited to be part of this awesome club with all the great things happening. We watch Rebels, I'm looking to get my boy a costume, I'm going to Celebration (we're Disney nerds too, so it's perfect) and Ep VI is coming out. So as far as I'm concerned, it's a great time to be a fan. A lot is riding on the new movie though. If it's good, it will be a major score for all of us, the franchise and the mythos you write about. I'm stoked. I'm ready.

Dude! Please go comment that (or part of it) on my site! That is exactly what I'm talking about! B)

I will read it in a min...But I think this is not (at least not only) the golden age of SW, but the golden age for being a SW fan. Will come back later and comment. Saludos.

Yes... golden age for fans is really what I'm saying. :)