WTF Walt80 Kid TD Build

Aicire

Hello all!

My name is Ericia, TK-11713

I recently received two Walt 80 (80% scale) TK's from WTF for my little brothers (age 6 and 8).

One will be ANH Stunt like myself, and the other will be a Sandy. I started the initial build over on the FISD boards, but wanted to bring the TD build here for the SMEs assitance.

DAE56E02-0EB1-46EE-8938-DDFAF21E6BDB.jpg

9D71D73C-BAAE-4BFF-BE0A-FD34B755840D.jpg

12BEC53A-E4CC-45B0-AF5A-71E01740602C.jpg

OMG thats alot of parts..lol. You should be fine. Try to separate the kits, to try to keep the pieces all together as you start to fit of course. Looks like fun. Wow, and I thought I had my hands full... Good luck, keep us posted.

Just a quick update.

Everything is labeled and I got most of the legs trimmed last night. Still need to trim the return edges and trim them to size. Ill save that for another day when I can dremel/sand outside.

904BC1B5-A1D7-4EFE-BA82-E67400D8207A.jpg

F85964E8-0FF9-477C-BBD4-570586A5DF40.jpg

6BD91F94-08DF-4D33-8228-5F9B9D4FD8E0.jpg

F268C6D3-04DF-4065-8EAD-FE5A34109266.jpg

That is awesome!!

It will be a lot of fun for you and for your brothers for sure!
I wish my daughter would someday want a TD armor, but she is now into Vader and princesses, so a Princess Darth Vader it will be!

LOL!

There are a few members here that make scale accesories as packs and pocuhes... I even remember a smaller T21. From the top of my head I know Terry Pandatooper just made a set of canvas pouches, also, I think Quartermaster once made a smaller pack.

Looking forward to see the completed sets...

Keep us posted.

Saludos.

Thank you ^_^

And your daughter is AWESOME!!!!!!! I really hope my little girl is that cool! I love making princess dresses, so I am itching to make a Darth Vaderincess!

I have been searching the site everywhere for scaled accessories. I am confident I can make the pouches myself, once I find a pattern for the full size ones.

I PMd Pandatroop to inquire about his pouches, no response at the moment.

I found a backpack.............. now I just need that T21!

• 2 months later...