Greetings...

thatthingonthefloor

Karl, TB42182 here. I recognize Mr.Hair from the BSN, sup James?

So, I'm a newly cleared TB, but that's not why I'm here. A good friend and Legion brother of mine unfortunately had to sell his TD (still in kit form, complete with backpack), which left him with only a couple of cleared costumes. Sometimes making house and car notes sucks more than it should, but at least it went to a good home. My lady was all kinds of excited to be a Trooper; originally she was going to do a Juno Eclipse, but opted for this instead when the opportunity presented itself. So, I'm here to research and ask all sorts of newbish questions to do her build. Hope I don't bug you fine folks too much.

The kit was identified as a.... Vongher, Vogner, Vongher, Vong-something-or-another? I'm not sure what version of the backpack we've got, either, nor am I sure how old the kit actually is.

Well, anyway, I'll shoot some pictures soon and start asking questions. Thanks for having me here, and thanks in advance for your patience and help!