need some advice from my mepd bro's

Robster

ok guys i need some advice and direction with my TE2 sandy swat rebuild i guess you could say. I have been in my spare time slowly working on my 2007 TE2 suit which has undergone some big changes as i am working twords submitting it for swat. As i have been going through i have got alot of awesome advice and i will continue with all of your support.

Recently i got a new suit as i was going to use parts on my TE2 because my old parts are in pretty bad shape and have been patched up a ton but still functions.

Well the suit i got was a recast of a RS suit which the parts and quility are not so great. Some parts are thin some are good but should i use the parts on my TE2 or should i patch up my excisting parts and possibly sell off the other suit? it has no helmet. what do you think guys?advice?

thank you,

robster...td-8821

Leaving the recast issue aside,

I would have 1 question and 1 suggestion:

Question:

Are both armors the same plastic? I know TE2 is HIPS, but what about the other one?

Suggestion:

If the armors' plastics look the same, or can be made to look the same, why not just go part by part choosing the best one. And come up with 1 suit of armor made up of only the best parts of both kits.

About the helmet, I still think TE2 bucket is one of the bests out there... if it is really beaten up, get a new one. Even if not the same plastic, original armor did not matched either.

Saludos

you right guys just go with the flow:) i have been patching, repairing and making things just right....pics to follow!

i just noticed and wanted to make sure the white pauldron cantina trooper just has the 2 mp-40 pouches and that is it?