Armor Rs Propmasters

Prozent

My swat is RS Propmasters.

My tk is Troopermaster

Both are great choices.

I like tms shins better than RS shins because the RS suit had repeat parts so instead of unique inner and outer shin parts, there are repeats so the calves can seem fatter. You know not sculpted to a persons leg.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! Sorry for bumping this but it was the only thread that kinda works for my question.

What do you guys think of mixing armor/helmet from different makers? As far as i know a lot of people do that but i wonder if there is any noticeable different in color from the rs to ata (or any other maker)... Already ordered my rs abs helmet and wanted to get a ata abs suit. What are your experiences..?

My TK armor is TM 1.5mm flexible ABS and my TK helmet is RS green HDPE.

For me, that is the ideal mix for screen accuracy.

I for some time trooped in a FX armor and TE2 bucket.

My SWAT TD is full TE2.

Lots of choices for you.

Dont worry about whites not matching, original armor was ABS and original helmets were HDPE painted white, so they did not match either.

And dirt will work on your favor.

Saludos.

But the HDPE and ABS point is actually a good one. But its gonna be my first armor so i think i am going to care more about how it "looks", not about how accurate it is. I am thinking about trying S.W.A.T for the next one. The first is gonna be my playground to get more skilled. You know what i mean?

Still.. What do you guys think about the color difference between RS and TM?

I have not seen in real life an RS body armor in ABS or PVC, only the HDPE helmet and the color is from the paint (Gloss white), the TM flexible ABS is quiet cool, although not as shinny as the coated ABS he offers too. But the accuracy would ask for regular flexible ABS, white but not ultra shinny as coated one.

PVC I think is a bit off white, but not sure.

Also, don't forget that even if different whites, your armor and helmet will be weathered for a Sandtrooper, and helmet should be less weathered than armor.

Here is a pict of my TK so you can hopefully see the different colors in my armor (still not weathered to be a TK replica), and a behind the scenes shot from ANH to show different amounts of weathering on TDs.

post-1761-0-57044900-1389817330_thumb.jp

post-1761-0-28769100-1389817249_thumb.jp

Saludos.

Edit... I guess the whites dont look that different in that TK shot. But thats the only one I've got. But they are different.