I always dread seeing this...

SCRIBBLER

We count on our wranglers to help prevent situations such as this. We can't stop them all, but an early warning from a lookout can make a difference. Plus they'll have eyes on the people responsible if they need to be located and identified.

I'm telling you, Brothers & Sisters,

This is probably the main reason why I think of leaving the Legion sometimes...the fact that I will go to jail if I happen to catch one and I retaliate. And believe me, I will.

I'm so tired of these pranksters who have nothing else better to do. (Also feel bad for the little kid in the video that most likely got hurt because of this.)

COSPLAY ASSAULT

Those little frikkin mofo's...I really love to give those kids a nice shiner.

Experienced something similar earlier this year as well..some wannabee Bruce Lee kicking and flipping in front of me..

This is why we need good wranglers at all times!!

That is sickening and disgusting. Nothing fun about purposely pushing and blindsiding another person period. I hope he was charged with assault. Also how much of a dumb @$$ do you have to be to assault someone who is entertaining little kids. Worthless piece of Bantha Poodo if you ask me.

That is sickening and disgusting. Nothing fun about purposely pushing and blindsiding another person period. I hope he was charged with assault. Also how much of a dumb @$$ do you have to be to assault someone who is entertaining little kids. Worthless piece of Bantha Poodo if you ask me.

X2! Absolutely disgusting behavior.

In the news the young man involved has received a caution for his efforts. Pretty bad result if you ask me but it is also reported that the guy in the predator suit and the girl and her parents didn't want to make formal complaints. As a police officer myself it disturbs me a little because I would make every effort to ensure they did if it was my job.

Disgusting behaviour, but unfortunately typical of today's youth culture. The only thing that an be relied on is their stupidity in publishing themselves all over the internet so we can find them.

Nick

Makes my blood boil seeing this. I read on the WestMidlands Police FB site that the guy was on bail pending further investigation. Thing is I remember reading somewhere that the same guy have posted doing videos (keek.com) of himself doing unsociable things in other occasions. Would be good if he gets his come uppance and regrets his actions but that's not up to me. I don't understand why no formal complaint has been made though. That makes me upset too. People ought to exercise their rights when they can. In these times, I really wanna believe in Karma.

Probably should have put him on a platform and have the Predator and the family push HIM off from behind. A HIGH platform. :mad:

Karma is a b**tch and has a way of evening the score somehow. So who knows, eh? (sigh) :td::thumbsup:

Honestly it's only a matter of time before that guy is hanging from a tree skinned.

All jokes aside though this is terrible and extremely unacceptable to do something

like this to someone.

How would they like it if someone assaulted them while they were having fun with there

hobbies or something tht they enjoy doing with their free time?