Did anybody pick up one?

Bacta Baby

I saw some of the newer ones (Darth Vader, etc) at Walmart yesterday - I was shocked. Amazon.com in the US has them back-ordered for $20 and they expect to ship September 12th. Just look at all sellers and look for the one that is from Amazon itself, not a marketplace seller.

-Rob

Got mine last thursday from a really cool collectible shop in Weston-super- Mare UK while on my hols :yes:

It made my holiday when I spotted him in the glass cabinet and paid £24.99 :td:

I pre-ordered the whole first wave of the 6" figures but the only one I really had to have was the Sandtrooper. I got the case still sealed from the factory. I pulled them out and the Sandtrooper's arm was pulled apart inside the package haha. The little white pin that goes through the joint was bent weird and didn't go all the way through. I contacted Hasbro and they agreed to take it back and exchange but they couldn't guarantee I would get a Sandtrooper back. They said all they could guarantee was a figure from that case so I decided to open it and fix it myself. I didn't want to risk getting something else since the prices are going up so high. I like to keep most of my figures sealed so I was a bit bummed that I had to open it to fix the arm but I ended up throwing it up on our living room shelf in the middle of our family pics. My wife hasn't said a word yet so he's staying put haha.

Hey brothers of the sand. My garrison brother Oscar is selling black series sandy's. I told him I can hook you guys up in case you didn't get one or cant find any.. Also 10% off if you use code 501st.

If it says out of stock no worries he will update tomorrow. So pick em up while you can. Cheers bros. :td:

http://www.corvuscol...s.html?limit=15

Remember to check later tomorrow. Right now they're out of stock but he has 6 left. :)

• 3 weeks later...