The old saga vs. the SE

Rolf

great video.....as far as im concerned you can make whatever changes you want if you are the artist....however the ORIGINALS should also be made available for everyone so they can decide. I get why Lucas wanted to make it more kid friendly and be politically correct in some scenes but its frustrating for us OTC fans

Yes. I'm completely willing to own both copies, but the memories are indelible, despite perhaps only having seen the original Star Wars a few times (we lived out in the country without a VCR). So I noticed the changes quickly.

Even the Gweedo scene, without having ever gotten on a Star Wars website, I noticed to be not quite right. There was just too much shooting and I thought I was crazy. And the Mos Eisley scenes, well, what can I say?

It really was funny listening to the fans in People vs Lucas, how they'd seen Phantom Menace 13 times. When I saw it,I came out and thought, "what just happened?" Then I told my girlfriend, now wife, "i'm not going back."

It really was funny listening to the fans in People vs Lucas, how they'd seen Phantom Menace 13 times. When I saw it,I came out and thought, "what just happened?" Then I told my girlfriend, now wife, "i'm not going back."

Me too i remember when i saw episode 1 as well, i felt empty, not knowing what to think of it, because we/i have been waiting for this movie since ROTJ 1983.... so in a way we have to like it... but what what... i had to see it once again, as i did not know what to feel about it... sadly it still suck big times... and was a HUGE disappointment!!! :sick::6::pinch:

But back to being positive, love the old original saga version on DVD :thumbsup:

Lets hope once it will come on blu ray as well, or someone have the skills and tools to do it from the underground fan side... if Disney do not publish it :thumbsup: