Smally's Tunisia trip.

Smally

It was into the 40's in the desert which was a bit crazy!

I'll happily divide up the sand for mepd guys and girls, all I'd ask is that you pay the shipping cost, that cool with everyone?

To darn cool ill take a little vial of sand from tattooine err I mean Tunisia if you can get it to the states...

Now to figure out how to sell a Tunisia trip to my wife ... Little harder on us from across the pond...

Honey how about a trip to somewhere exotic...you know with lots of sand...and stuff.... Lol

Cheers for the comments boys ;)

I think you should get some pendant viles and put sime sand in each and for the cost of vile plus postage that's an awesome sandtrooper necklace

I'd love one bro

Lol, it's funny you should say that actually. I've just finished adding the sand to my armour (pic thread to follow) and realised just how little you actually need of the stuff! Therefore I should have a bit left over for anyone who is interested. I'll post up a thread for anyone who would like a small tub for weathering ;)