New to the boards...

sithlord23

Hey all, just wanted to drop a hello. I am new to the boards here. My name is Luke, I am from Garrison Titan up in Seattle. I have a couple buddies from there, and Cloud City Garrison that referred me over here. I have an ESB Fett that I troop with. But, recently purchased a set of FX stormie armor. I am working on converting it to TD(and more specifically an MEPD TD ). I am going to get a smaller, more accurate bucket, and modify my FX suit, so it is a little more accurate.

I've been working on my weathering on my armor, and bucket. I don't plan to use this FX bucket for trooping, but it's a nice learning tool, and is going to be a shelf display. So, I decided that my first post should bring something to the table, so here is my armor so far. Progress pics.

If anyone has any comments, criticiscm, tips, advice, that stuff is always appreciated! Anywho, thanks for looking, and I can't wait to be deployed by the MEPD!

Click on pics to enlarge 'em!

I included a pic of my Fett too, for good measure

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome Luke! Great to see another GT member here. I think the weathering is great, especially being acrylic/airbrushed.

BTW, I've seen Luke's Fett in person and it's absolutely outstanding - the pictures just don't do it justice. If that's the quality level of TD you're going after, you're going to have a fantastic set of kit that will have the rest of us GT TD's scrambling to keep up.

Welcome Luke! Great to see another GT member here. I think the weathering is great, especially being acrylic/airbrushed.

BTW, I've seen Luke's Fett in person and it's absolutely outstanding - the pictures just don't do it justice. If that's the quality level of TD you're going after, you're going to have a fantastic set of kit that will have the rest of us GT TD's scrambling to keep up.

Hey thanks for the kind words. I had to come over and introduce myself, after you told me about this place. There seems to be a good group of people here, and a wealth of info. Again, glad to be here!

Hey thanks for the kind words. I had to come over and introduce myself, after you told me about this place. There seems to be a good group of people here, and a wealth of info. Again, glad to be here!

Luke,

Welcome, bro. Best job in the Outer Rim Territories. Oh and the armor is Impressive. Glad to see some more Pacific Northwest people, too.

Hey Luke,

TD2802 here aka shinchan on GT boards.

Great to see you found your way over here! I'm sure your TD will be as impressive as your Fett. Great bunch of people here with the know-how on gettin' it done