Starting NE build

cspilker

You have a lovely journey in front of you, the first set is always something extra :thumbsup: With that said my greatest advice would be to take your time and measure twice. Also if there is a problem don't hesitate to ask us here :yes:

Good luck with the build :thumbsup:

Hey folks..my friend and I are about to start on a build of NE armor from Armor Master...any advice would be extremley helpful as this is our first attempt at anything!!!!! Thanks in advance!

Chris

definitely do your research brother and i would suggest starting with the easiest parts first....it will help prepare you for some of the more difficult areas.

hey chris,

glad to hear you have your armour,well done mate,you wont regret coming

here for all your sandy advice! :yes:

i would say the easiest parts to start with are the shoulder bells,biceps and forearms.

i allow myself around a 5mm overhang on each part when trimming it,the only part that has no overhang

are at the bottom of your forearms where your hands go through!

your more than welcome to post as many pics as you want to,we love to see troopers work in progress!

as has already been stated keep researching as you do it,the search button at the top of the page

is your friend. :yes:

youll be lucky to ask a questoin that hasnt already been answered at some time!

but that doesnt mean you cant ask again,dont do anything unless you feel confident with it,

thats why were here,

good luck with your build,but most of all,ENJOY IT!

all the best I.T.

P.S. try not to start with the helmet,many troopers do this as its the first part you want to see done,

but in my opinion is the hardest! :thumbsup:

Hi Chris,

I have just completed mine & am about to weather it. You will find some photos of my armor in the NE Armor thread & my Almost Finished thread here on the forums. I actually found the legs to be easier to start with a the forearms are a bit of a mongrel to get right. As everyone else has said measure twice & cut once, you will get plenty of help here when you need it.

Andrew.