The eagle has landed

Rolf

Hi brother´s of the sand.

Just a little show off topic here.

I got my two new fully loaded RSpropMaster kits today.

Heres a few pics :thumbsup:

The brown boxes:

Posted Image

My two new baby´s:

Posted Image

The Sandy:

Posted Image

The Stompy:

Posted Image

Maybe not the best pics here, but heres a few where i try to show how super sharp this 1,5mm ABS suit is from RS:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And here RS madness... four RS suits in my home:

(the assembled sandy, and all most assembled stormtrooper are sold.

The Stormtrooper just paid for and soon to be shipped out when its done, the Sandtrooper are soon fully payed for as well and then shipped out)

Posted Image

I will take my time assemble these two new baby´s, and enjoy the hobby slow.

So i will not make a topic a long the way, but first when its done.

I will start assembling the Sandtrooper in about a month, and enjoy the progress through fall to winter.

I will do the move a long sandy again, as he´s my favorite one.

Move a long.... move a long :td::salute:

How many armor sets have you built Rolf? Has it always been TD and TK armor or have you built other characters? Always impressive and motivating to see your builds!

Good lord and I thought I was insane with all my costumes...

I think it's great you can do what you love and supply others with you talented builds to keep you doing what you love...

Haha thanks for all your lovely brotherhood replys, i enjoy reading all of them.

You guys are the best, nothing beat the brotherhood of the sand aka the best forum world wide period!!! the perfect mix of true brotherhood and top trooper knowledge at the same time.

Hugs! :salute:

How many armor sets have you built Rolf? Has it always been TD and TK armor or have you built other characters? Always impressive and motivating to see your builds!

I got a big photo map from my first suits way back in year 2000 up to now, and some on my computer here, so i will try to figure it out... looks like this :woot:

First one was a stormtrooper FX, turn it into a bad looking TD - 1 Tk

Got one GF Stormtrooper and one GF Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

Got one AP Stormtrooper and one AP Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

Then one TM Stormtrooper and one Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

Then one TE2 Sandtrooper - 1 TD

Then two Cap-W Sandtrooper´s - 2 TD´s

Then one TM Sandtrooper - 1 TD 2mm

Then one TM Sandtrooper - 1 TD 1mm

Then one RS Stormtrooper and one RS Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

And now Then one RS Stormtrooper and one RS Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD (not assembled yet)

Plus around 5 loose helmets, 4 TE2 helmets and one ATA.

So lets add them up:

I have assembled 11 TD + 5 TK = 16 fully assembled suits whit helmets ready to wear + 5 extra helmets as well :peace:

Maybe one day i will make a topic whit pics, of them all from year 2000 up to now :thumbsup:

I have only try to assemble and own either ANH Stormtrooper or Sandtrooper suits.

I have all ways like the looks of the: sand people, Darth Vader, Tie- pilot, AT-AT driver as but never as much as TK and TD´s.

And cause to room place and money, i have all ways only sold what i got trying to upgrade to the same again and mostly a Sandtrooper each time. If i ever win the big fat lotto check, and swim in money and time and live in a big house i will buy a big hall of them... i guess a whole Sandtrooper squad to begin whit :yes:

Troop on :thumbsup:

I got a big photo map from my first suits way back in year 2000 up to now, and some on my computer here, so i will try to figure it out... looks like this :woot:

First one was a stormtrooper FX, turn it into a bad looking TD - 1 Tk

Got one GF Stormtrooper and one GF Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

Got one AP Stormtrooper and one AP Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

Then one TM Stormtrooper and one Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

Then two Cap-W Sandtrooper´s - 2 TD´s

Then one TM Sandtrooper - 1 TD 2mm

Then one TM Sandtrooper - 1 TD 1mm

Then one RS Stormtrooper and one RS Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD

And now Then one RS Stormtrooper and one RS Sandtrooper - 1 TK - 1 TD (not assembled yet)

Plus around 5 loose helmets, 4 TE2 helmets and one ATA.

So lets add them up:

I have assembled 11 TD + 5 TK = 16 fully assembled suits whit helmets ready to wear + 5 extra helmets as well :peace:

Maybe one day i will make a topic whit pics, of them all from year 2000 up to now :thumbsup:

I have only try to assemble and own either ANH Stormtrooper or Sandtrooper suits.

I have all ways like the looks of the: sand people, Darth Vader, Tie- pilot, AT-AT driver as but never as much as TK and TD´s.

And cause to room place and money, i have all ways only sold what i got trying to upgrade to the same again and mostly a Sandtrooper each time. If i ever win the big fat lotto check, and swim in money and time and live in a big house i will buy a big hall of them... i guess a whole Sandtrooper squad to begin whit :yes:

Troop on :thumbsup:

Three words to you, Rolf.......you are crazy :lol:

Bucket list insert...... Get full armor set from Rolf... :td:

Thanks for all your nice back up posts brother´s :teehee:

The RS Stormtrooper are soon assembled in about a weeks time, i will then post a few pics before i ship him out.

TD high five from here :thumbsup:

Bucket list insert...... Get full armor set from Rolf... :td:

Thanks trooper, its all ways nice doing a few suits on the side line if there are some extra time here there.

After the RS Stormtrooper are done, and i guess in a week or so, i will move on and start my build of my two own and new RS fully loaded kits.

The progress we be slow, but steady through fall and winter, i also need to assemble my Doopy Doo DLT-19 kit and a few upgrades on my back pack as well... but its a hobby, and not a job, so things will be fun along the way.

Hugs :thumbsup: