*ACTIVATED*TD-5631/DarthGrace/ SWAT OFFICER # 023

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Chris - I think that should be enough. One final review from Rick and comments from Juan and then we can begin wrapping up your SWAT activation process.

Great work on your gear, Brother! Awesome!

Stand by... :td::thumbsup:

theres one last thing....i promise. your bee stinger assembly needs the "L" brackets....i never noticed it before but with these pics its clear. they dont have to be functional just visual. dont kill me :) lol after that your clear

@ Chris - If Rick or Juan don't post an example by tonight, I'll have one for you first thing tomorrow morning PST.

I'm in agreement. Take care of this (last) simple mod and you've made it. Very nice job! :td:

MEPD SWAT OFFICER APPLICATION : ** APPROVED: 9/10/2013 **

Chris, on behalf of the MEPD Commanding Officer and Executive Officer, It is my honor to officially activate you as the eighth SWAT Officer of 2013! :thumbsup:

Your hard work and your attention to detail on your build has been carefully evaluated and inspected. You have met all the requirements to place you among the MEPD's FInest.

Thank you again for your patience throughout this process, Trooper!

Please submit a pic that you would like to use for your SWAT Profile to Luis (TD-5044 / "SANDMAN TIGUI") to help get you properly processed onto the SPECIAL WEAPONS and TACTICS Unit Members Page.

Congratulations on successfully taking the next step as a proud member of the SANDTROOPER ELITE.

Please gather your gear, charge your weapon and report to the 'Ready Room' to await further orders.

Welcome aboard, SWAT OFFICER # 023... :td: :salute:

** Thanks again for showing extreme patience and for your commitment and cooperation through this entire process! **

~SCRIBBLER / TD-6985 / MEPD DEPLOYMENT OFFICER

Name: Chris Grace

Legion ID #: TD-5631

Forum Name: DarthGrace

Garrison: Excelsior

** ANH SANDTROOPER SELECTED **: ROAD BLOCK CAPTAIN (MOVE ALONG)

I.) HELMET:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

III.) BACKPACK: VERSION # 3

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

IV.) WEAPON: E-11

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER:

CHECKED AND CLEARED

This is great news. Thanks, this is just awesome!

I can not tell you how good this feels. This was a very interesting process. I knew that it would publicly subject me, my kit and my meager building skills to comments and criticisms that would point out numerous flaws. But I thought those flaws would be of my armor and not my research. I am surprised out how unprepared I was for this next level. It was very easy for me to get the CRLs and follow them step by step to get deployed. However, there are no CRLs for SWAT. I thought I did enough research but it is clear that I did not.

Thanks for keeping the comments and criticisms positive. They truly were great. I sincerely apologize for my lack in preparation. The support and patience of the command staff both in public on the forums and privately behind the scenes was invaluable and essential. It would have been real easy to tell me I wasn't ready and that I needed more knowledge before re-submitting, but you guys did the exact opposite. And the support and positive comments of the MEPD brothers was uplifting as well. This truly is a brotherhood and I am honored to be a member.

This is the most proud I have been since joining the Legion. Thank you for that.

I look forward to helping out in any way that I can and I cant wait to troop in my SWAT kit. I am officially throwing my bucket into the ring. I would be glad to help out in any way possible. I would love to serve the Command Staff and the detachment in any way possible.

I will be trooping in my new SWAT kit on 9/29/13. This is going to be as memorable to me as my first troop ever. Thanks again!