Another pouch

After having no place to store my keys, cell, money etc...on my last troop, I decided to get one of these which I found at a military surplus store. It measures about 10.25"x4.5"x1.75"(2"with flap). Now everything fits neatly inside. Store still had a bunch of these in stock.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So, does that mean if I send you $$ you'll pick one up for me?

Sure! It was only about $20.00 and there were still plenty on the shelf. They were marked as 50 cal ammo pouches. I could pick one up for you and bring it to your TS project this week Let me know if you're still interested.

I'm really happy with mine since I finally got somewhere to stow my stuff.

Yup, I'm still interested! I like it as it looks similar height-wise to the GreatSot pouches yet can hold as you say a bunch of stuff.

I still like Matt's find too as they're perfect for holding ROMFX batteries , etc. outside the armor, but they're just not big enough to fit both my wallet & keys.

Great find Brian!!! Looks like you have some other customers too

Nice hijack.

No offense taken! Heck I would've got one cheaper had I known I say if you can find one more suitable to your budget, go for it since my intent was purely non-mercenary but in the hopes of making something convenient available to others...

• 2 months later...

Are these still available for purchasing? I'm really desperate for one of these and would appreciate if someone could pick one up for me. It doesn't have to be mint but in fairly decent shape. My only request is that the flap closes well enough so that my keys, wallet and cell phone never fall out from it.

Thanks!!