Planing on getting Dirty

DunesSnake

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alan. I think you can do a lot better than those boots. As for painting them, there are a few tutorials/WIPs that have been posted in the past. Since you're UKG, take a look at ZeroCool's thread in the Armoury called Cheap TK Boots WIP as one method.

Good luck with RS ! They're armour looks great but I'm told quite difficult to assemble. The real trick I hear is getting them to respond to emails as they're so busy !

:salute:

Ok so i got the back pack today

But the postal service said that some of the items were broken so they had to throw them away :( not sure what missing and whats not

can any one see this images and let me know how bad it is :( thank you guys

also how do I attache the 2 bits that are not attached in the images. think is the mortar tube and the other thing that looks like a shypon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

do they screw in to the blue box? or should i ribet them as i wont be able to get the nuts inside the blue box without taking it apart?

also I can see there is an extra tube in the left side which is secured with cable ties and i dont see in other backpack builds.

the mortar do I drill 2 holes in the frame and then on to the mortar tube?

You mean the bee bottle brackets? I thought it was in the inside so it does not look out of place with the silver but i can change that easy if it will affect police and swat in the future :)

All an all i am glad it is safe and glad i managed to get this from you

• 1 month later...

Question Troopers

does the move along character. his e-11 blaster does it have a counter box and the wires to the cylinders etc?

os is it just a rail and scope

I am thinking on buying a doopydoo kit

and puting it together do we have any reference pictures to this blaster?

There are some references on looksirdroids.com . But i didn't see any clear shot with a´n hengstler mounted. But it's supposed to be that every blaster had an hengstler mounted and during the shots they fallen down because of the glueing.

For the Tunesien they used the E11 bapty style blaster. Here is an original restored reference pic Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...