Jawa build for my daughter!

T-BONE

Did this for my daughter in a few days. Still need bandoleers, better boots and blaster but its looking pretty good! She is super excited to go trooping!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trav,

In the middle of doing the same for my son, i have done the blaster, bandolias & mask, brought the material but then my armor turned up & the Jawa came to a screaming holt!!!. hope to have it all finished for both of us by July (Comic Con or Supa Nova Australia) can't remember which is first. keep up the great work.

Andrew.

Thanks guys! Yeah the diagram on that thread is the one I followed. For the size I just had her lay down on the fabric and traced around her, then the hood I just made it like 2" smaller than that hood pattern.

Awesome. I've been thinking about doing one for my daughter when she is old enough. She is 2 ATM.

I've looked fir the pouches/bandoliers online cause would like to make us as close as possible to the real deal.

Guess I will start gathering all the parts next year after she turns 3 to hopefully have it done around her 4th bd.

I really like how your daughter is smiling. She likes it no doubt. Congrats. Keep fortifying that father-daughter bond.

:)

Saludos.