Boston Marathon Suspects

DirtyBoy

Last night around 10:30 pm these guys robbed a convenience store,killed an MIT police officer and car jacked someone. A shot out took place on the streets of Watertown Ma where one suspect was shot and pronounced dead at the area hospital. The suspects were shooting and discharging bombs!!

Rick, although the UK has been covering a lot of this, we are not updated constantly with the happenings.

Please update this thread as often as you can.

Man hugs from the UK bro ;)

this is so disturbing bro ! how these scum can inflict so much pain and destruction on innocent people is beyond comprehension ! i pray that the autorities catch the second guy quick ! ....... what a horrible world we now live in ! :0( i agree with Brad here bro ,if you could keep us informed of updates it would be appreciated lets hope that an end to this misery happens very soon

Hope this ends quickly and without any further casualties. (Well, besides the surviving suspect that is, if it comes down to it.)

With all the unfortunate events happening on US soil this past week, I thought this video showing an example of our spirit and resolve would help brighten the mood a little bit.

(Our National Anthem at the Boston Bruins Hockey Game the day after the blasts)