Dazauto's First Time TD Build

Dazauto

Ok guys after having my armour and pack strewn all the around the house I thought it was about time to try it all on and get some pics taken.

This armour and lid started its life as my first TK and was used many times with the UK Garrison until I got myself another set to troop in.

It sat in a box doing nothing with my partner nagging away to get it sold saying I would never wear it again :whistling:

then I pulled out a toilet syphon at work and the rest is history, many of you have left some great comments on the pack I built in a seperate wip I did here on the boards.

The armour I have done here was an old FX and had a blue tinge to it so even though with weathering it was still quite hard to match up with different more accurate parts so im hoping ive done ok.

The abb details and sniper plate came from TM, shoulder bells from a UKg member and biceps from my good friend Andy (BFA) .

The lid is made from fibreglass and from an unknown maker.

I still have a few bits to do and some adjustments to make and also have another MP40 pouch on its way.

Sorry if the pics are not all that great but it was just a quick try on to see how everything looks, but I would welcome all your comments and advice guys :thumbsup:

Here you go and please be gentle :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Its weird to see that I dont look that dirty in the pics but in the flesh my armour looks as if I just walked through a sand storm !!!! ;)

Always looks clean in pics eh then wen going for approval nearly everyone gets the "more weathering" comment lol

Nice job bro but after your pack build we knew it would be :)

Thanks for the great comments so far guys, it means alot :yes:

Ive got a few more adjustments to make and a couple of details to finish then hopefully get it in for clearence with my garrison before trying for Police officer here :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys got some more pics done today and these are the ones im hoping to use for my garrison clearence application im just awaiting the green light from one of the UKG armourers to be able to submit and hopefully become a TD.

Once I get it all cleared im then hoping its up to Police officer standard and put in for deployment here, so heres a few more pics for you all to take a look at.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fingers crossed I will join you guys in the sandpit real soon :thumbsup:

Hi guys the email ive been waiting for has arrived and ive been cleared by the UKGs GML :duim:

Here is the reply I received :Good evening Darren, Thank you for your clearance pictures and your WIP . I have now looked over your pictures and I think you have done great job on this and I happy to clear you.

I would like to say a massive thank you to all you guys here for all your help,advice and support you all rock :peace:

Please say hello to TD-6727

Posted Image

See you all in the sandpit :td: