SWAT TEAM! We Need Your Help

DirtyBoy

• 6 months later...

I'm working on my first TD, but I'm planning to go screen accurate from the beginning. I'm spending a lot of time nitpicking photos and videos, so I can hopefully help here.

I chose the Alley Check trooper because he appears to be the same as the Cantina and Docking Bay troopers, but with an E-11 instead of the big guns. He has the same brow (raised and flat), the thick dirt under his right eye, the skull-like weathering and some light scratch-like weathering on his chest, and the longer frown on his right side than his left (joker grin). He has the same backpack and handguards as the Cantina / Docking Bay troopers too. He just swapped out his gun and pouches. I took several Blu Ray Screen Captures and posted them here (click image Link and then click image @ Photobucket for full resolution):

Posted Image

From the hours I've spent focusing on the Orange Pauldron troopers in the videos, the blu ray captures, and behind the scenes, I have concluded that the armor and helmets are the same for:

1) Cantina Squad Leader = Docking Bay Squad Leader (with T-21) = Alley Check Squad Leader

2) Move Along Trooper = Falcon Take-off Trooper

I've focused a lot on the Alley Check, Cantina, and Docking Bay Squad Leaders because they are my favorite, and I plan on building my armor/helmet after them as precisely as I can. I'm still undecided on what other parts the Desert squad leader plays.