PROUD TO SERVE

SCRIBBLER

Aloha, Brothers and Sisters!

Just wanted to say how proud and honored I am to serve with you all here in the MEPD. This is by far the most impressive collection of members in a detachment within the Legion. :salute:

You all rock! :td::thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Aloha Brothers and Sisters!

Just wanted to say how proud and honored I am to serve with you all here in the MEPD. This is by far the most impressive collection of members in a detachment within the Legion. :salute:

You all rock! :td::thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

looks like you found one of those droids anyway Mike ! :thumbsup: awesome stuff! :td:

to serve and protect ! ....... MEPD is MY HOME ! ....Iam proud to serve this Detatchment,and the Empire ! :thumbsup:

" STRENGTH AND HONOUR " ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE MEPD !...YOU ALL ROCK ! :salute:

You know it, Brother! 'Nuff said! :td::yes:

I'd like to add to this.

In 2005 I joined the 501st as a TIE pilot, becoming a member of Jolly roger Squadron, the TIE detachment. At the time it was a rarely visited Yahoo newsgroup. In 2009 I was asked to be the XO of a revitalised JRS under the leadership of Jim "Old targ" De Jan and we took it from a tired old newsgroup to a busy "community feel" forum and info website. I stepped down as XO in 2011, mainly as Vader had taken over my trooping life and I didn't have the time to devote to the detachment anymore. I've since sold my TIE costume to fund my sandy build.

In the mean-time, I was also a member of the Sith Lord Detachment and Blizzard Force, but both felt a little cold, if you'll pardon the pun. Great as a source of reference material, but not much more.

Being a member of MEPD is like coming home. This forum has the family feel that JRS built up, and I've missed that.

My deployment request is being assessed as I type, but I'm looking forward to trooping with some of you guys soon. You've made it a pleasure to be here.

I love when people come an say what you said

For no other reason than you just felt like it!!

Couldnt agree more mike,ive made friends here

From all around the world that i couldnt amagine

Finding 2 years ago!

This place rocks,love the sandy bones of all of ya!!!

I have been very happy with the amount of help and support offered here, as well as how it is directed. Do not get me wrong I love the FISD, but sometimes the responses there can be a bit snotty. I have never run into that here.

From the time I first posted, I have gotten nothing but help and support.

this truely feels like a brotherhood.

And with the time and effort required (I had NO Idea!) in getting dirty the right way, I have to say the TD has become my favorite costume by far. I have put more sweat and research into it than anything else. I feel very honored to be a part of this great community.

Rock on my Brothers, Rock on... :peace:

MEPD aka best brotherhood forum world wide

MEPD aka best Sandtrooper suits and props knowledge forum world wide

MEPD aka most helpful forum world wide

MEPD aka best posts/no drama forum world wide

MEPD our second home, like no other forum...

i like the mix of 50% trooper talk, the last 50% are pure brotherhood and and support from true friends being there for each other.

I have been on many forums over the last 13 years in the hobby, but i have never found one as good and solid as the mepd.

MEPD... because only the best is good enough :thumbsup:

MEPD aka best brotherhood forum world wide

MEPD aka best Sandtrooper suits and props knowledge forum world wide

MEPD aka most helpful forum world wide

MEPD aka best posts/no drama forum world wide

MEPD our second home, like no other forum...

i like the mix of 50% trooper talk, the last 50% are pure brotherhood and and support from true friends being there for each other.

I have been on many forums over the last 13 years in the hobby, but i have never found one as good and solid as the mepd.

MEPD... because only the best is good enough :thumbsup:

Yes, SIr! Great words, Brother! :td::thumbsup: