*DONE* TD-11038 Requesting Deployment

Your Name: Frank Craighead

Your 501st TD ID with a link to your 501st profile: http://www.501st.com...060&costumeID=2

Your MEPD forum name: Rhapsodyred99

Your Garrison: Tyranus

Helmet off:

Posted Image

Front:

Posted Image

Left:

Posted Image

Right:

Posted Image

Back:

Posted Image

Action/attitude shots:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Crotch:

Posted Image

Side rivets:

Posted Image

Side Snap:

Posted Image

Shoulders:

Posted Image

Shoulder Pouch:

Posted Image

Side Pouches:

Posted Image

Pauldron:

Posted Image

Gun:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Backpack:

Posted Image

Detail:

Posted Image

Helmet:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Whew... Think thats it...

Thanks for looking.

@ Frank - Thanks for submitting your application, Brother! I will give your gear a full review later tonight when I get to my main comp. Just by looking at your gear real quick, this may be a very short process! :td::thumbsup:

Very impressive work, My Friend!! :yes:

Standby...

hey frank,

awsome build bro,i can see some real detail mate!!

just one thought,i dont know how tall you are but is there any way you can bring

your shins up just an inch higher,maybe by using a bit of velcro to hold them in place without them going over the boots?

that way maybe you could bring the thighs up an inch higher aswell!

its just a thought to bring your thighs that little bit closer to the bottom of your abplate if you can,

like i say just my thought mate!

good luck with your deployment! :thumbsup:

@ Frank - Welcome aboard, Brother! This is a prime example of being prepared and ready to 'Rock n' Roll'! :thumbsup:

Nice work on your armor and gear. This should be quick and painless... :yes:

APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 1)

Name: Frank Craighead

Legion ID #: TD-11038

Forum Name: rhapsodyred99

Garrison: Tyranus

I.) HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses -- CHECK

b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK

c.) Correct Number Of Teeth -- CHECK

d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK

e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK

f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK

g.) Rank Bar -- CHECK

h.) Brow -- CHECK

i.) Side Screws (Ears): CHECK

** Additional Comments --

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Nothing more to add here. Excellent Job, Troop! :thumbsup:

** CHECKED and CLEARED **

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Canvas Straps -- CHECK

b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK

c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK

d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK

e.) Biceps -- CHECK

f.) Forearms -- CHECK

g.) Pauldron -- CHECK

h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK

I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK

j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- CHECK

k.) Thighs -- CHECK

l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK

m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK

n.) Boots -- CHECK

o.) Gloves -- CHECK

p.) Hand Plates / Guards --CHECK (Nice attention to the handplate details! VERY good eye!)

q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edges -- CHECK

r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK

s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK

t.) Pouches -- (SEE COMMENTS)

u.) Weathering -- CHECK

v.) Crotch Snaps -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

GREAT looking rig you got there, My Friend! All I ask is that you 'beat up' that canvas shoulder pouch a little bit more. It still looks a bit 'clean & crisp'. hehe :woot:

Please add a bit more weathering on the shoulder pouch, post an updated pic and you'll be done! AWESOME! :td::thumbsup:

III.) BACKPACK:

a.) Details -- CHECK

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

VERY Nice looking pack there, Brother! :td::thumbsup:

IV.) WEAPON(S): DLT-19

a.) Details -- CHECK

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Great looking Hyperfirm you have there, Frank! :td::thumbsup:

Thanks Guys,

I had a heck of a time on that canvas one, I took sandpaper and paint to the leather ones and beat them up fairly easily, but that canvas one just sucks in the paint and looks good as new. I was afraid to take sandpaper to it and rough it up and have the seams start coming loose.

I'll take sandpaper and hit the leather straps, and try a more concentrated paint on the canvas and get an updated pic of the pouch.

Thanks again!

Frank,

Awesome build mate, looks really good and I'm glad to see you've gone for some of the accurate details of the "move along" trooper from the very start.

I would echo what Marcus said and say I think your thighs could do with lifting a little, they should almost meet your cod at the top ideally (I know its hard sometimes because of leg shapes and such). It also looks like you've got a strange shape on the back of your left thigh, maybe try and level that out so its a smooth shape at the back.

Other than that as Mike has already said, you are very nearly there for deployment.

Nick

Thanks Guys,

I had a heck of a time on that canvas one, I took sandpaper and paint to the leather ones and beat them up fairly easily, but that canvas one just sucks in the paint and looks good as new. I was afraid to take sandpaper to it and rough it up and have the seams start coming loose.

I'll take sandpaper and hit the leather straps, and try a more concentrated paint on the canvas and get an updated pic of the pouch.

Thanks again!

Frank,

I simply used the same process as weathering my armour for my canvas pouch, much like dry brushing weathering onto weapons. The canvas shouldnt suck up paint if it is already dry. Just use a light brown type colour to give it a used and work look.

Nick

Outstanding work, Frank! :thumbsup:

Awesome armor and gear right out of the gate! Very nice job, Brother! Your attention and commitment to detail is definitely recognized!

Last note, I do have to say that RS suits are impressive in their own right. But, when weathered? It just makes the whole kit that more special! lol :td: :salute:

Also. thanks for taking care of the mod request so quickly! :yes:

With that said, here are your results:

APPLICATION REVIEW (Final)

I.) HELMET:

CHECKED & APPROVED

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

CHECKED & APPROVED

III.) BACKPACK:

CHECKED & APPROVED

IV.) WEAPON:

CHECKED & APPROVED

** FINAL COMMENTS FROM DEPLOYMENT OFFICER**

Congratulations, Frank! You are now an officially DEPLOYED OFFICER in the Mos Eisley Police Department! :td: :yes:

You have done an outstanding job on your armor. You have successfully followed the guidelines in regards to the MEPD CRL and have met the requirements.

Now, you can march with the rest of the 'Dirty Bunch' down the halls of the Precinct.. Your locker has been assigned and you are now ready to be placed on the roster among most elite troopers in the Outer Rim Territories.

Here is your Profile link: http://www.mepd.net/deployed/td-11038/

All I ask of you now is to confirm the Call Sign that you want use.

Also, please send the pic you want to use to either Nick (nick.black), Luis (Sandman Tigui) or myself and we'll get you squared away. Good?

When it is determined who put the Tonnika Sisters in charge of the Precinct Bake Sale, we will then have your badge, picture, updated profile link, and proper information uploaded into the MEPD system, so hold tight a little bit more, ok? :thumbsup:

Congratulations on being the FOURTH Deployed Officer of 2013! Now please report to the local Cantina for Bottle Recycling Supervision Duty (for now) and await further orders, Boot! :td: :salute:

-- "SCRIBBLER" / TD-6985 / MEPD DEPLOYMENT OFFICER

Woohoo!

Thanks for the quick review.

I could not have done this without the help so freely given on these boards.

Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement along the way!

I will be relying heavily on the collective knowledge here when i head for swat.

Great job Frank! I really like the detail work on your helmet.

You've got a nice collection of builds in your signature and now can proudly show off your MEPD approved Sandy! Welcome to the sandbox.