STAR WARS: EPISODE VII...

SCRIBBLER

A TRUE FAN WILL DIRECT...

JJ ABRAMS CONFIRMED TO DIRECT EPISODE VII...

http://herocomplex.l...rs-episode-vii/

This is exciting news, Troops!

Some may or may not like JJ's storytelling / Directorial style, but one thing's for sure, it's going to have some ACTION! :thumbsup:

Definitely looking forward to the next installment. Especially if Ford, Hamill and Fisher are on board (as rumored to be!)

Thoughts?

Posted Image

"Sources have confirmed" but not been named so I will hold off my cheers

**************************************************************************************

The Wrap is reporting that J. J. Abrams will be directing Episode VII, despite several denials. They say that Kathleen Kennedy “has been courting” the Star Trek director for the job.

Posted ImageTheir source, “an individual with knowledge of the production,” says that Ben Affleck (Argo) was also in the mix.

Variety is also reporting that Lucasfilm “is closing the deal” with Abrams. The Hollywood Reporter‘s sources also say that negotiations are in progress.

Will this pan out, or has April Fools come early this year? Stay tuned, and remember nothing is confirmed until we hear it from StarWars.com.

In any case, prepare for a slew of lame Star Wars vs. Star Trek lens flare jokes.

The Force Is Strong with this one I am very happy He took the helm he did an awesome job with Star Trek in my opinion

NEVER liked Star Trek til then but the new movie was awesome.... Stil not gunna watch the old one .... Although I do have original 12" kirk and Spock stil in there boxes:)

I know the trailer for ep. Vii is not real but if the movie is anything like it, omg awesome just hope they throw some sandtroopers in :)

If R2 made it into Trek, will a Klingon appear in SW ? LoL

I don't really mind who directs it. I'll be in the theatre. I might even troop the theatre ! But whatever the outcome, I'll still have my original trilogy.

Well we had ET in EPIII so who knows who will appear when...