pack sizes

Vf2112

Yeah I've used a cut down reshape s hiker frame , pretty happy with it actually looks right will get pics up wen I can

But am I mad or .... It appears to me that in the high res pics I've seen of "move along" trooper that the bottom set of seed trays we're using are perfect but the top set are all wrong besides the 3 horizontal lines? It seems clear in these pics that there's no lip around the join between the 2 trays which explains why the " shotgun shells "? sit were they do and appear to sit past join without raisin the shells up at the back were lip on tray is!?

And if you look , the top trays sit lower to frame and bottom trays seem higher if you layed pack down .

Has lip in ANH been removed or..?

Plus I'm wondering why there called "shotgun shells " and ppl are blockin ends with gauze n stuff wen in ANH you can see right thru the hollow tubes ? Are some packs actually using shells?

The frame dimension will be based slightly on the seed trays you are planning to use. The original frames used appear to be vintage Boy Scout frames will some basic modifications.

I guess these are the frames you were saying. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

There is still a lip but it's trimmed down. You can see the "shells" sit on the back half of the top set of trays:

Posted Image

Also, thanks to Art's eagle eye the "shells" should be sitting on top of little "stand-offs":

Posted Image

Posted Image

The tubes seem to have "mushroomed" ends sort of like a ceramic resistor

Posted Image

The resistor idea is just an example but if you look you can see shadow lines and light glare before the line, at the ends which imply a "bulbed" or "mushroomed" end.

Posted Image

I haven't noticed where you can see light through them. Can you share a picture?

I'll try you can see it in very beginning of move along scene before any talking wen TD,s are crossing one another on approach to land speeder

I don't have starwars on DVD at all I only watch the original VHS release I stil have had since it was first released

I have watched the "re-visited" version on computer

I'll download again see if I can get a still shot ;)