*REVIEW IN PROGRESS* TD-10990 Requesting Deployment

Elegance

@ Neil - Thanks for submitting the requested mods. Review continued...

APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 2)

Name: Neil Hodge

Legion ID #: TD-10990

Forum Name: ELEGANCE

Garrison: UK

I.) HELMET:

CHECKED and CLEARED

II.) ARMOR / SUIT DETAILS:

a.) Canvas Straps -- CHECK

b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK

c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK

d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK

e.) Biceps -- CHECK

f.) Forearms -- CHECK

g.) Pauldron -- CHECK

h.) Chest / Back Plate --(SEE COMMENTS)

I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK

j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets -- (SEE COMMENTS)

k.) Thighs -- (SEE COMMENTS)

l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK

m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK

n.) Boots -- (SEE COMMENTS)

o.) Gloves -- CHECK

p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK

q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edges -- CHECK

r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK

s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK

t.) Pouches -- CHECK

u.) Weathering -- CHECK

v.) Crotch Snaps -- CHECK

** Additional Comments --

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Nice progress, Neil! :thumbsup:

I will still need to see close up pics (with any requested mods) of the following:

- Left side Rivets (6 total) and 1 (back side shown) male snap on upper right ab section (Still awaiting pics on this request)

- Back Plate still need to see a pic of the 'O I I' detail

- Thighs -- Do the backs open? Or are they permanently closed (sealed)?

** The finishing strip detail on back looks suspect in terms of placement and overall detail. I will need to check acceptability on this.

Posted Image

- Boots -- I have to check the acceptability of these models. I'm afraid these might not pass inspection. I will try to confirm this.

(Please refer to MEPD CRL)

Posted Image

- Please raise your chest plate as to show more of the ab plate detail. Appears to be too low. (Still awaiting pics on this request)

*Question -- What is that 'rectangular strip' on the top part of your chest armor? Curious.

III.) BACKPACK: (STILL AWAITING MODIFICATION REQUESTS)

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)

b..) Weathering -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

The following details must be fixed in order to qualify for standard MEPD deployment:

- What is the length of your side pipe? It may have to be shortened a bit.

- Top cannister / cap appears too big and extends upwards too high (checking MEPD acceptance)

- 'exhaust port' detail appears to big, as well. (checking MEPD acceptance)

- Bee Stinger swings out (appears loose) This must be tightly secured as to not flop about

- Secure the bottom cannister (appears loose) It should appear sturdy

- Cistern assembly may be suspect (checking MEPD acceptance)

- Lab Pipe must be secured to the frame (it appears loose / see pic)

- Lab Pipe may have to be shortened, as well. (checking MEPD acceptance)

IV.) WEAPON(S): E-11

CHECKED and CLEARED

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

*** EXCELLENT SO FAR, TROOPER. Your gear is one of the most challenging to review, so far. But I do believe we will be able to help you through this process!

MORE COMMENTS / MOD REQUESTS ARE PENDING. PLEASE STANDBY...

Thanks for the update and I get the feeling looking and checking against the CRL this may be a lenghty or a you put it "most challenging" review lol and I

appreciated your feedback. Im certain that this armour was previously MEPD cleared but then had mods carried out which is I think is going to make

things more difficult, like the side rivets being removed. I'll be taking each part at a time though :thumbsup:

Ok, to clear a few things up -

- The trip on the chest is velcro that attached to the underside of the pauldron to stop it moving when I turn my head.

- The thighs do open the same way as the shins.

@ Neil -- Correct. The back of the thighs must be sealed. These cannot open.

-- The boots appear fine, but I need to see sides, top. (are those white strips the pieces on the boots you use to keep the shins and boots connected?)

Try not to get frustrated through this process, Brother. We are not an 'Elitist' group. Our goal is to get everyone on the same page in terms of appearance, detailing and attitude. We WANT as many TDs in the Precinct as we possibly can. But, we are going to do it the right way.

You have shown that you are willing to work on getting your gear up to snuff and that is a good sign, my friend!

Please rest assured that we will do our best to make sure that you pass the review with flying colors. We here at the MEPD just have to set the tone for all members. New recruits AND Veterans! If certain rules are not enforced, then you begin to question why we even have a detachment that focuses on producing the most accurate looking Sandtroopers in the Legion.

You are on your way, and you are closer than you think! :yes:

Good luck and keep up the great work, stay focused and be patient. (Yes, it can be frustrating!)

Looking forward to seeing the requested mods! :td::thumbsup:

Hi neil,

Look at ebay for black horseman shoes and white leather color. It's very easy and cheap.

I did the same, because the waiting list for TKs is tooooooo long...

Keep on going bro!!

Try not to get frustrated through this process, Brother. We are not an 'Elitist' group. Our goal is to get everyone on the same page in terms of appearance, detailing and attitude. We WANT as many TDs in the Precinct as we possibly can. But, we are going to do it the right way.

Good luck and keep up the great work, stay focused and be patient. (Yes, it can be frustrating!)

No problem and completely understand and agree with what is being achieved here, I think this is the nicest and

most supportive forum I belong to.

hey neil,

means a lot to us for you to say that,at the end of the day being supportive and making you welcome

is EXACTLY what we strive for!!

its great to know you feel like that,makes what myself and every sandy here tries to do!!

glad your happy and making plenty of friends to be proud of!!!

good luck with the rest of your mods dude!! :thumbsup: