UK Garrison will be in attendance at LEGOLAND Windsor May 4th, 5th and 6th 2013

pashnak

We sure are,

That sign up list filled up pretty quick but yeah Legoland here we come. Ive signed up for all 3 days. Not too sure what

to expect as ive only done Excel as a large event which was my induction.

Look forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys there.

Yeh this is gonna be awesome. I've signed up for Sat/Sun and it seems we've got 9 Sandy's which is also amazing. We'd best try and get everyone signed up for Britannia Patrol by then.

Really looking forward to it.

Nick

Signed up for all three as well. Will do some spotting too and keep those pesky hands away from your backpacks ! LOL

Really looking forward to flying the Patrol flag high !

Would be nice to have a bit of a social afterwards if people are up for it.

:td:

• 3 months later...

Not long now, nervously excited is the word I think, all this splitting into squads and being at different areas each day should be interesting to see how it all works out on the day lol

Anyone going to the Friday night meet-up at Legoland?

Its 7-9pm Friday eve to have a look around a couple of the area's as we might not get time on the days were working there. There's a list that if you pm Steve may be able to get on still if you want to go along.......

Its 7-9pm Friday eve to have a look around a couple of the area's as we might not get time on the days were working there. There's a list that if you pm Steve may be able to get on still if you want to go along.......

Hmm, I'll see if I can make it down. No real issue if I can't.

Hi guys, If a few people are planning on filming us here, could we organise to put the rushes up somewhere so the videos can be edited ? Britannia Patrol could create a YouTube/Vimeo account for example so material can be uploaded but not set to public then those with time and ability to edit the material can access it and edit away. Whadya think ?

Steven, out of interest what format is your video camera shooting in ?