almost time

Dozer105

Nice. I remember being in your shoes. Take your time and enjoy the build. It will come out better and you will have better memories. Dont be afraid to take some photos of your progress and post them. People here are very freindly, knowledgible and helpful. Good luck!

well today I sent my down payment I was originally going to order on the 2 january but some unfortunate circumstances arose when i spoke with him he said it would be like 2 weeks however I have to go slow I put my down payment on a kit from Authentic Props and once I get My tax return I will pay it off then my next goal will be a Pack from Our CO :) possibly March if available but my buddy here in Savannah is going to help me with the build he is a TK but I convinced him to go dirty :) I will post pics when the time comes :) thanks for the support it really means alot

@ dutchy **** yea I will make posters of it lol

just waiting to do my taxes. God next week seems so far away I can't wait for that to be paid off. I just hope I can get everything done before July I still will need a Weapon and A backpack why o why can't i win the lottery LOL!!! all in good time i guess

• 2 weeks later...

God I can't wait for this tax return to come in jeesh !!!! makin another payment on the 15th then hopefully my return will be in and I can pay off the armor and order the DLT-19 and a Pack. But none the less I have been a busy bee though this is not canon my wife has been joining the Costuming world in a different way she has entered the world of Star Wars sexy Cosplay and started a page of FB and I have been helping to promote her modelling page we got her a professional Photo Shoot done and even photoshopped some cool backgrounds behind a few so if you get a chance check her page out she is defineatly the Droid I have been searching for ......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=340225709423329&set=a.331890253590208.75619.329851977127369&type=1&theater

• 2 weeks later...

second payment sent final payment will be in 8 days then hopefully 2 weeks later I can start my Retirement from the US Army off right by building my Sandy :) yes my MEPD brethren I will be starting the building process soon now I am at the point where I will be looking at other items such as neck seals, shoulder straps etc if there is anything I am not mentioning related to the armor itself please shoot me a message so i can make sure i put on the build list :)

• 4 weeks later...