Vf,s armour

Vf2112

Helloooo my computer has some redirect virus so I have to use my phone would who ever on command staff who can judge my armor be able to let me email some photos

I think besides the canvas shoulder straps which haven't arrived yet that I'm ready for 501st approval , then I just have to wait for some more pack parts and helmet parts then some more detailed weathering before approval for mepd !

• 4 weeks later...

HI, Vince! Before we can officially review your armor, you'll have to get your 501st designation first. (Your GML has to clear you with the Legion CRL) With that step cleared and out of the way, we can then proceed to taking a look at your armor.

I hope this info helps! :td::thumbsup:

Hey DB , yeah I'm so crap with technology pretty much first time I used one was trying to post pics on this site:) but finally worked that out and computer got some virus and is getting fixed so now can only use phone

I have all pics on photo bucket and I'm sure some one who knows wat there doin could put them from there to here by phone but it does my head in:) I've just emailed a lot to nick but computer should be good soon and I'll get back to build thread I started bin taking LOTS of photos of build so hopefully I can share those soon

Thanks for help

Oh and I'm sure you'll see a lot of your work and ideas wen I finally post em rick :) got a lot from you and panda