Posted Image

Action/Weapons:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fully Loaded!!

Posted Image

Hey, another female applicant has entered the 'Precinct'! :yes:

Welcome, Chantal! Ok, I will be reviewing your application for the next couple of days and will let you know if there are any mods / revisions that need to be made. A quick look shows that you're on the right track so far!

Standby ... :td::thumbsup:

Hi Chantel,

Seriously good job own the build! The back pack is spot on too ;)

The only thing I would suggest is painting the ear screws white to help blend them in.

That is a gorgeous T21. Who made that, it awesome?

Well done, very good turn out troop ;)

Chantal,

Really great looking Sandtrooper there. As Brad said I would suggest painting your ear screws white and the only other thing I noticed is that ideally your calves should overlap with the opening on the inside, the opposite way to the way you have yours. Not sure if this will stop you being deployed though and It's probably not an easy thing to fix either as it looks like you have an overlap assembly rather than butt joint.

Really great looking.

Nick

Thanks guys! Both fixable! :)

It's awesome being a female sandy! People trip out when I talk to them. "You're a girl?!"

The T-21 is my baby! TD-8266/Anthony made her. She's mounted above my tv on my bedroom so I can stare at her all the time :) my husband (T-Bone) originally got it for himself but I fell in love so He passed her along to me. (That's love!!! Some women get jewelry... LOL!!! Wouldn't have it any other way)

Thanks guys! Both fixable! :)

It's awesome being a female sandy! People trip out when I talk to them. "You're a girl?!"

The T-21 is my baby! TD-8266/Anthony made her. She's mounted above my tv on my bedroom so I can stare at her all the time :) my husband (T-Bone) originally got it for himself but I fell in love so He passed her along to me. (That's love!!! Some women get jewelry... LOL!!! Wouldn't have it any other way)

Ha awesome attitude love it.

Nick

Looking good there Chantal! I'm no expert on the shins so I'll leave that up to the deployment officer.

Definitely recommend you paint those screws girl! :)

Also avoid any skate ramps you encounter... :thumbsup:

Your official application review is currently in progress, Chantal. :td:

I started taking notes within an hour of your request earlier this morning and have a checklist that I'm using to inspect your gear.

Obviously, the helmet screws and shin details (more on that later) have been caught by a few of the members, so I don't have to tell you where you should start. :yes:

Please, report to the roadblock in sector 17 to observe and support until called upon to report back to the precinct. Oh, and please avoid skate ramps, if you can. :turned:

Please standby and await further instructions. :td::thumbsup:

very nice chantal,

you have a great set up including the pack and that awsome t-21(put myself on the list for one from anthony myself :thumbsup:)

apart from whats been picked up on the only thing i noticed were your 2 side pouches.im sure you know there not completely accurate but i cant remember if they only need to be replaced for S.W.A.T.! :thumbsup:

Ok, Chantal....

APPLICATION REVIEW (Part 1)

1.) Good job painting the screws on the bucket. :yes:

2.) I need to see pics of the following:

---- a.) Rivets on the left side of the ab and kidney plate section. (6) rivets total / (3) on each side top to bottom. Equally spaced out and approx. 9mm -10mm from edge.

---- b.) One snap in the top right area of the ab plate. Back of male side (snap) should be visible on front. (Does not need to be functional) Appearance counts though.

---- c.) *optional* But still would like to see the corrected overlap request on the back of the shins (calves). Should be a quick fix, and just to keep the uniform look of the MEPD Officer from the rear view. Definitely a must for SWAT. But, personally it would be great to mod this correctly to get it done and out of the way.

---- d.) The right knee ammo belt. Please submit a close up pic of the sides. I want to see the rivets and the technique used to attach the belt. You might need to redo the mount. We'll see. Maybe / maybe not.

3,) The pack is great (DIRTY BOY?) All details are obviously spot on. You're good on this one.

4.) Helmet details are fine. Green lenses, number of teeth are correct, tube stripes color and spacing are fine, hovis are check and the rank detail has been painted on. (Thank you for updating that. BTW)

5.) Weapons are good. E-11 and T-21

- Need to see a shot of the E-11 D-Ring (Please submit pic of that, as well )

6.) Ab middle section fine with open box (no detail) and correct number of buttons (3)

7.) Hand guards are fine. Gloves appear ok, but would prefer to see a more form fitting style. Try nomex flight goves or black chemical gloves.

8.) Sniper plate sits fine, and the thigh armor doesn't disturb its appearance. (I have taken into account your height and I know that can be a factor when judging spacing between thigh and shin sections.) You are ok on that.)

9.) Being female, I commend you on your mods to the chest plate to adapt to your curves. This is ok for Officer but will need some upgrades and/or more mods if and when you do decide to go SWAT.

10.) You can go a little darker on the weathering in some sections, but overall ok. I know that different lighting situations can change the weathering look.

11.) Your current pouches are fine. You have at least one accurate pouch (shoulder canvas) and that makes up for your side pouches (per Juan). It would be preferred that you upgrade to the accurate leather side pouches (from the current canvas) in the future for a more accurate look. (And definitely a must for SWAT)

12.) The white pauldron is fine.

13.) Canvas shoulder straps noted and are fine. (nice weathering details I might add)

14.) Angles on belt edges are fine.

15.) Neck seal is visible. This is fine.

** 16.) (For appearance only), you might want to bring the belt down in the back to cover the kidney and butt section separation.

I will give your gear another pass later tonight to make sure I didn't miss anything. (If there are, most likely it will be minor.)

To sum up, your gear is very impressive. Your attention to detail is evident and you are definitely head and shoulders above the standard 501st Legion approved TD.

MEPD OFFICER status is almost there. Please take care of the requests made above so we can start wrapping up the review and get you on your way.

Thank you for applying to the MEPD and taking the necessary steps to achieve Officer Status. We're all looking forward to seeing you at the Precinct soon!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or voice any concerns. You have all of our support and we want to make sure you make it through this process with flying colors!

:td::salute: