A new hope

Rolf

Keep your chin up, Rolf!

You are the best parent for your son and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you mate (not that you need it).

From one Dad to another :duim:

-Paul.

Thanks old friend, i will fight for my son no matter what it takes all ways :thumbsup:

I was the first person he saw coming to this world, i took a year not working for being together whit him each day.

I have been taken care of him alone since he was 1 year old, where he start in day nursery, 13 days whit me, 1 day whit her, i will never let him down.

Heres a baby shot of him and me:

Posted Image

Ok im a def. fan now!!!! He likes corvettes?????? :woot: My man,my mannn :thumbsup:

He sure is, we both loves US muscle cars, and don´t care about now a days cars.

But when we see one of a old classic beauty´s, we both enjoy the sight of them :thumbsup:

hey rolf,

just incase im not around before,best of luck for tuesday my friend!

i have complete confidence that everything will turn out for the best,

all the best bro :thumbsup:

Thanks for being there bro, i´m pretty sure it will go well as well tomorrow.

I doubt i will get the result tomorrow, but hopefully before christmas holidays coming, if not i have to wait into the start of next year to get the result.

Hugs :thumbsup:

Best of luck buddy! I remember when this started. Sad that she keeps making you, and especially him go through this. All the best brother

Thanks for keep being there my friend.

Yeah this has sure taken way too long, her terror on me and my son have been going on for now 2 years and 7 month all most non stop.

I really hope to this madness will end soon, so she are forced to leave me and my son in peace.

Hugs :thumbsup:

Hi bro´s i´m back whit a update.

Its ok, but not as good as i was hoping for...

The case:

My ex claims my son are not happy in life whit her, and in he´s kinder garden in general (she just make up story´s to win, get the rights and child money etc)

The truth:

He´s so happy whit me, and in kindergarden, and every where i takes him. The speak tests in he´s kindergarden he score so many points he´s ahead of other children in he´s age, he´s goes to WC him self, play whit the other kid´s, do sports, and dance, music, paint etc... both home whit me and in the kinder garden.

The court yesterday:

The judges have forgot to get a paper from he´s kindergarden, where they should write about how he is doing there in general.

So yesterday in court my ex still talk a lot in crazy talk, and about how bad he is whit her.

I talk the just other way, all about how good and smart he is to every thing.

So its word against word, as two totally different worlds.

So the judges will get the paper from the kindergarden, and they will send a professional to see him in the kindergarden and also home to my ex study how she is around my son, and they whit also come home to me and see how he is around me.

Lucky we so good together here, and i have hold a meeting before the court case, and also today whit he´s kindergarden so they know whats is going on here and they are 100% on my side, and only see a happy and wonderful child in every way, and will tell so to the court as well.

So i strongly doubt i will loose him, but i have to wait again... and all the way up to mid april before i shall go to court once again, and hopeful for the last time.

Then he just about to turn 4 years old, and she have been on our necks since day one... PPheeww please let this end soon, so we can live in peace.

Thanks for all your support mails, they are truly valued and will not be forgotten.

Hugs

Well at least it's not bad news Rolf! It sounds as if things are still pretty much in your favour. Did they say when the next hearing would be?

I think i´m good as well, and the longer i have him, the harder it will be to take him away from me.

But she got no case, thats why she lie and say stupid things.

But when the judges found out she not telling the truth, when all the reports are in for the next court case in mid april 2013, then i´m pretty sure she will be in trouble.

She also told the court:

she have no future plans for getting a education, work in a mall, rent a flat for a year (even she may not cause to the rent laws here), don´t own a home etc.

The thing there made me sad is:

1. She is using my son is all her chaos, don´t think or care about him how it will infect him.

2. I was hoping for freedom, getting the job done, move on, but now i have to wait small 5 month more before i´m safe whit my son, its no fun.

Hugs

Thanks for being there bro´s, i will never let go in the fight for giving my son the best life.

I´m pretty sure we will stay together, and i will not loose him to my twisted ex.

Her terror on us have been going on for small 3 years, and feels like way longer when you are in it.

I had hope for peace around these times, but i just have to hold on a bit longer.

I hope to get peace around april next year, and then me and my son are safe together.

Hugs

That sounds really good, Rolf

All the best to you and your son.....big hugs from here :sweat:

Thanks my friend.

I´m good here together whit my happy and lovely son, we enjoy each day together.

I try not to think too much about it the court case, as i´m very much sure we will not loose each other in court.

The court date will be the 16 of april 2013, and i hope they will help me and my son to stop my crazy ex wife terror on us from there...

when they see all the new reports, and that the only person there are not happy and not normal is her.

She just use my son trying to win the case, how sick is that.

I hope we can move on from there, feel safe and free to a future full of joy and adventures through life :thumbsup: