Bavery's Pack

Bavery

This isn't actually for a TD, it's for my Elite Nova Trooper, but I figured I'll build it here too so I can get all of the good advice possible.

So I've begun constructing the pack, and found that at this point, the frame really isn't needed... anyone else have that feeling?

Posted Image

Concept:

Posted Image

So far:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looking good Drew. What are you using as a reference for the Nova Trooper's pack? Is it not the same pack as the Sandtrooper. If it is there are alot of tutorials here on MEPD that would help you build a kick *** pack.

Not sure I agree with you about the frame though, as, when building an accurate pack the frame is most certainly needed to hold the whole thing together and to fix your straps in place too.

Nick

Hey Drew...

Looking good.

I must agree with Nick. When I build my first pack I too thought the frame was not needed, and didnt add it.

A year or so later, I started a new accurate pack and man was the fram a big difference. It helps not only for properly have every part in place, but for your back support and make it much more resistant to use and trooping.

Considering adding one, even if it looks like it is not needed.

Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Saludos.

Frame??? Gotta have it. It will make for a stable base and it is an accurate part of the pack build.

The Nova pack is the same as the TD pack, just all black. Check out some of the build threads here for great info and ideas.

Here is a recent Nova Pack I built for a Trooper over on the Black Ops Forum...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good luck and like DB said, have fun with it!

So, after all you guys battering me, I caved and built the frame for the whole $7 it cost me :woot:

It was easy, just time consuming. the E6000 is drying right now.

Posted Image

I also made the mortar tube. I made it 34 inches long, but it looked WAY to long. So I cut it down to 29. I think it works. AND, I think i nailed the caps. how about you guys?

Posted Image

Frame??? Gotta have it. It will make for a stable base and it is an accurate part of the pack build.

The Nova pack is the same as the TD pack, just all black. Check out some of the build threads here for great info and ideas.

Here is a recent Nova Pack I built for a Trooper over on the Black Ops Forum...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good luck and like DB said, have fun with it!

whooooa,,,,,,,,,SWEET pack bro so jealous,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IM MAKING ONE bugger mine wow

great job on the frame drew!

if your looking at making it even more accurate,an idea would be to grab yourself a siphon from "gordonater"!

hes a member here,not an expensive item but can make all the difference to your pack.

anyway,good luck and remember were all here for you with any questions bro! :thumbsup:

So, I wanted to take a picture to convey in other people's minds (not you guys, more like Facebook) that made them see this pack like I do. So I bought primer, and primed it. This is NOT the final coat of primer, as there as still many things to fix, such as the lip on the toolbox. Ignore the one year old feeling my pack. Hahaha

Posted Image