to dirty i think !?

Sith-Necromancer

To me nothing is too dirty, but could you take a close-up shot of that slash that's going across the nose? I'd like to see more details of that if possible, but I really think you're doing a good job with it.

Looking good! The only thing that you should change is the decals. The "teardrops" and back trapezoids should be a solid gray without the black lines. Other than that it looks awesome! Let's see some pics of the rest of the armor.

i agree... no need to clean it up!

i like the light dusty style more than the darker muddy style, but it is all up to you...

i would not think that there were only the few sandtroopers on tatooine that show up in the movie. there must be some others doing heavier work than just the "move along" thing...

only the surviving TD´s that had an argue with a angry bantha know what i mean... and the scarf shows that you were one of those!

keep it that way!

good work...

as for the smaller parts, show them together with the arm parts, maybe with the chestplate! it is hard to get an impression, because i think the overallexperience is the most important!

while weathering my armor i realy liked some parts when i had them separatly and i changed them instantly after bringing them together to fit in colour and maybe in weatheringshape with the surrounding parts...

i hope you know what i mean!

like if there is this big scratch at your helmet, maybe there should be a minor part on your chestpalte also which continues the line of this lightsaberhit or tusken gaffistick...

i think this makes the armor look a lot more REAL...

i've re-weathered my armor like 3 or 4 times already (less than a year) so im sure over time you will find ways to improve/refine your overall weathered look. I would just get it all together, let it naturally rub off in places, and if you want add more later, or just wipe it all clean and do something different

i´m realy down, i don´t know what i should do now.

i tryd today another colour called "sahara" but i´m not sure perhaps i should do it completle new ...

i like the darker look but it isn´t film accurat or like "real world" and to look cool isn´t my volition.

i won´t be one of those troopers which get mocked ...

hm looks like crud looks very dark coloured !??

Posted Image

Hi,

I think you should try to give the weathering more "texture" and use a little bit more brown/tan colors.

Well it's hard to explain so take a look at the following pictures:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Cheers,

TK-607

And for everyone who likes the light/sandy look, there are those that like the darker sooty look.

My $.02 is that the "scar' makes it looks distinctive, and personally I think helmets that look one of a kind in some way are more striking than those just generally weathered, though my falls into the latter category. :-p

The nice thing about weathering is you can always change it.