I started on an MG-15 today

Aegis (A new guy on 501rst forums) came over and we went shopping at lowes,home depot and walmart for stuff. 3 hours and $80 later we came back to my place and Started on the 2 guns. We got about 1/3 finished .

During the process I managed to drill through my index finger and paint my thumb .

Here are some pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pain and blood... what will be the life of a sandtrooper without it...

Dont wine as C3PO!!! You are made to suffer!!, you are a Imperial Trooper! and more... you are a sandtrooper!

So finish that great big gun of yours and show us the pics!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, he said it was that I am still adjusting to the world in the green of flat lenses! 5 years looking through bubbled lenses do strange things to you!

Seriously...what's up with the pics?

Any idea?

Ward, the reason why you're probably not able to see the photos is because they're being hosted at Photobucket, and your company probably has their site blocked on their internet filtering server. Most companies tend to have any image-hosting sites blocked like that, so it's probably just happening at your office. Have you tried looking at this thread at your house by chance? If so, is it still problematic for you there? Let me know... thanks!

• 3 weeks later...