Certificates?

SNOWMAN

Never knew that those clean TK's over at FISD received "Certificates" upon completion of their EIB/Centurion status.

Posted Image

Not sure if that is anything the staff here is interested in, but I can tell you, I'm going to make myself one of these now lol.

Ahwell. I made my own for my own personal accomplishment wall. :)

Got a pic mate? Would like a nosey at what you've designed ;)

No I dont Agree was really disappointed that I didnt get a cert of PO status. Im a pro artist so I would be happy to design this if its just a question of time.

Yeah, I was a bit also, however it made passing the SWAT program even more special. It was like a congrats pressie from the bosses.

I'm glad you like our certificates and happy to let your server guys (although DarthAloha-Eric already knows) how to more or less automate the process. :)

He says that having written the script himself! LOL

Wait a what what... I am the server guy!

Guest Locitus

You need a "template" that is the certificate image without the name and ID of the receiver. You then run my shellscript on the server and it adds the name and ID to the template and saves it as a new image for you to hand out. It's a 5 second process once you have the files in place.

Lol....ohhhhh Eric.....help us!!!!

Mathias: Just because they adamantly refuse to clean off their armor doesn't mean we shouldn't help them.

Rick: Heh ok ok... Please email me a high res version of the certificate and I'll copy the lazy swede's scripts over to the MEPD account (of which he has full access to as a co-admin of this web server) and crank them out. I'll see if there's a clever way to automate the process too... but that may take longer.

Is it cool with everyone if I just do a US letter size for each? Because I'm a lazy hawaiian?

It may not be until next week but I'll put it on my todo list.

Aloha,

-Eric