Missing past members

trooper1

You know, it's a rainy day today, and I was just thinking about some old friends here, who just disappeared and haven't been heard from for quite a while.

The one that I really miss, is T, the the maker of TE2 armor. He just suddenly disappeared a while back, and I wonder how we could get him back. A few others as well.

I heard the reason he left was because someone recast his armor and helmet, but don't know for sure. Can't get him to reply to an email or nothing.

He isn't the only one who has left, but is one that has left with not even a goodbye. Just wished we had someway to tell some of the people who were instrumental in this organization that we missed them.

It's always the way on forums like this though isnt it. People move on.

I used to be a Staff member over at Military AI Works who are a group who make freeware Military AI for Microsoft Flight Simulator. I was heavily involved with it but once I changed jobs and lost alot of free time and then discovered the 501st I simply didnt have the time for both hobbies so I havent been active there for nearly 2 years. I pop over every now and then to see what they are doing but I dont even find the time to answer PMs that have been sat there for months.

I know how you feel Jay and maybe there just isnt an answer to what you seek. Otherwise try Facebook. LOL

Nick

I think Tony has disappeared from the whole trooper scene now :(

Someone did recast his armour (which in my opinion was the best armour I ever owned) and now he doesn't make it anymore.

He always was quite slow at getting back to people because he was very busy with real life (he is a police officer). It's a shame really.

I know what you guys mean though. It's a shame when some people just go :(

I know what you mean.

About Tony, I miss him too. I read that he had his back hurt during duty so he went through some rehab. Think his wife asked the community to leave him recover and not contact him regarding TE2 armor.

I love my TE2 armor btw.

I would like to see Mike H pop in every now and then, eveb Seth B eventhough he was banned from the forum. They both were the guys to look up to when I first joined the MEPD.

Too bad.

Saludos.

Yeah, I know. Real life gets in the way sometime. Just wished he would have said bye. Or since you have heard the same thing, that someone recast his armor, at least speak up here, so we could ban the culprit!!!!!

Maybe tar and feather them.

Instead of just throwing his hands up and saying screw it.

Yeah, I knowed he was a police officer. We spoke quite often, since I am a Fire Chief, and work for a company who sells and teaches tactical entry equipment. We never discussed armor though, usually just work related items. It was just a bummer, when he was here one minute and gone the next. Then heard the recast thing was why he left. ERRRRRR

As for Mike, the same thing. Wished he was still here, but understand, when work gets in the road.

Shoot, someday I may be in the same boat. IF SO, though! I will be sure to tell everyone good bye!!!!! LOL

I still have my TE2 armor and helmet as well!!!!

Agreed....I keep in touch with a few of the old timers from here and check in on them....mike h, zac, Ben, Noel lol, an a few others.....they are all basically still into costuming and pop their heads in to see what's going on....they just don't comment on threads.....maybe that will change :)

A good man for sure, and a true bro, i have buy around 5 TE2 suits from him and hold personal contact as well through the years.

I would love to see him back as well, or at least know if he´s ok.

pacific outpost member here.. i know T and see him around in his rebel legion outfits or imperial officer uniform. he makes it out once in awhile and is still around (: I heard about the armor problems and I know he doesnt make TE2 anymore.. or very rarely. He's extremely hard to get a hold of even for some of us in Hawaii.. guns is okay though as far as I could tell. I wasnt here during the recast problems and drama that made him want to quit forging armor :( else I would have gladly got my sandy suit from him!

That's great news. Glad he is doing ok. I do wish he would have brought up the issue of the recaster though. We would have tarred and feathered them! Shoot, still would, if that could get him back. Lol

I'll attempt to let him know you guys miss him and want to hear from him. He barely goes on facebook.. I think my friend request is still pending o.o but I'll try to leave a notification for him on our outpost forum and facebook group. (:

Here's the reply I have received from Guns Thank you Nick. Can you do me a huge favor? Can you contact the admins and ask them to contact me? I've been trying to log on to the site for the last two years without success. Thanks bro!

He asks you contact him through email. I'll pm those interested starting with trooper1 and dirty boy (: