*DONE* TD-5439 Requesting Deployment

Hi, sorry the photo's are not in the correct order. I know there are a few things to do but I thought I would apply now to see where I am up too. Gloves is one thing I just need to find a good glue. Plus a rivet or two that could be more screen accurate. Also sadly my right thigh was not sitting right I think I have my garter belt a little loose and as my 12 year old daughter took the photo's we kind of missed that one sorry.

Thank you very much for doing this. Regards, Andrew

Hey Andrew...it looks like you stepped in bantha pudu..... Sry, but this saying I couldn't hold back :teehee:

Ok...in earnest...a little less dirt on the boots it would be looks better and more authentic. What do you think?

Otherwise your gear looks good :thumbsup:

Cheers...

Andrew. Really great armour and great attention to detail. I see you've already addressed a problem with your thigh, but I would suggest that both thighs are sitting too low, and need to be lifted to close the black gap between them and your cod.

Otherwise really great

Nick

Thanks guys. I will work On those cover strips wow I cannot believe I missed that one. The thighs I think are all a garter belt problem which I am onto. Plus weathering on the boots I should be able to sort those out by the end of the week. No troops this week end so heaps of time. Thanks for your help.

Looks like you've got everything in order man. Normally we'd have you wait til Juan got back but we are trying to reduce his workload so I'm going to call this one done brother....

Congratulations You are now officially deployed as an MEPD police officer