ANH HD Screen grabs Gallery

P3laton3

• 2 weeks later...

Posted Image

I've seen this image/part of the movie over a million times, but every time I cringe at the Captain on the left. The actor just seems very uncomfortable by the way he's weaing the Pauldron and helmet....

On a serious note, I really like these HD pics. They really show the poofy segments on the Pauldrons, especially the orange segment. Usually you see these made now with no expansion in this part.

The other thing I was noticing was the radar dish. On pic 4, I think, the dish looks smooth. Then 5, you can see the Tupperware grooves.

The other neat thing is the pauldron on pic 5, it's upside down with the orange, or white underneath, making it black on top. "I told you, you could wear trooper1 Pauldrons upside down!!" Lol

Lastly something I have been looking for is the troopers belt. I have seen many screen caps of this, with the stitches of assembly being in the zigzag. This gave a little fray look to the belt. I see a lot of these around now with straight stitching, and so for my investigating. I remember back a few years where a brother on the FISD made these with the zigzag stitch, and then had a tutorial. They were über accurate, and nice too! Lol

I have made a few that way.

LOL great idea! Or maybe even a micro RC helicopter :yes:

Looking at the last picture of the 'Falcon take off' scene, have we managed to identify the trooper/rank on the far right with his back to the camera?

Also, can anyone post some screen grabs of theback packless trooper when does the roll as han runs on board the falcon please? I swear it looks like his helmet comes of in the last couple of frames :pinch:

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B003HC92MU

:P

as an RC flyer myself, if ur actually serious about building a hover droid, u would want a contra-rotating blade/ quadricopter with fully automated gyro to keep it flat and level with minimal control.

Right, back on topic, maybe someone can get the frames after these:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And for your viewing pleasure