AB BUTTONS & NOTCH:

Posted Image

AB FRONT/BELT:

Posted Image

AB/KIDNEY RIVETS:

Posted Image

AB SNAP:

Posted Image

ATA BUCKET, GREEN ACETATE OUTER LENS, DARK GREEN INNER LENS. (2X LENS)

Posted Image

HOVI MIC TIPS:

Posted Image

HAND PAINTING/EAR SCREWS

Posted Image

Posted Image

BUCKET WEATHERING:

Posted Image

GREEN LENS

Posted Image

FROWN

Posted Image

RUBBER GLOVES/HANDS

Posted Image

BUTT SNAPS (They are both the same, flash was a bit bright):

Posted Image

CANVAS BELT:

Posted Image

CROTCH RIVET:

Posted Image

PAULDRON:

Posted Image

SHOULDER SMALL POUCH GLUED DOWN CENTER:

Posted Image

*NOTE: SHOULDER POUCH NOW LOWERED. (I lowered it as seen in this troop photo from Oct 6th 2012)

Posted Image

SHOULDER STRAPS

Posted Image

BUCKET OFF:

Posted Image

MOVE ALONG PACK:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MG-15:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ACTION:

Posted Image

UPDATES POST COMMENTS:

FROWN FIXED:

Posted Image

TK BOOTS MORE DIRT:

Posted Image

THINNED OUT TRAPS/TEARS BLACK LINE:

Posted Image

Taking your height into consideration (6'4") I know that it may sometimes be difficult to fit into some armor, but you have done a pretty commendable job! Excellent detailing and and overall look. The weaponry, helmet lenses and attention to trying to meet requirements should be taken into consideration.

Good luck, Brother and I'm confident that the powers that be will help guide and advise you every step of the way during this process.

:td::thumbsup::salute:

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon, Command Staff and fellow MEPD Officers, is it possible to help this trooper along with deployment?

He's very eager and ready to represent the MEPD to the fullest! Just needs advice on what needs to be changed or modded! :td::salute:

Thanks, Guys! :td::thumbsup:

Hi Matt, **** I swear I really missed this thread. Sorry about that. ><

OK now lets see.

I agree with Robert, if you can make the black borders in the traps or tears thinner, that will look a lot better. Like in the movies. But won't stop you from deployment either way.

Secondly I see that your frown outline is painted gray as well. The CRL isn't very specific about this but I would recommend only the teeth be painted grey.

Maybe a bit more dirt on the boots will be nice as well. :P

Good luck for deployment! B)

Hey Matt...

pictures speak more than 1000 words, here is a comparison between a original helmet and yours(look at the frwon paint)--->

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/2007/ANH_HD_stunt03.jpg

...and here's your helmet--->

http://www.tk3425.com/picts/td_approval/ata_bucket.jpg

That is was Gordon has meant...

LOOKING GOOD BUDDY! :yes:

is it just the picture,or are the tops of the thigh armour squared off bro ? or maybe your undersuit could be obscuring the tips of the afforementioned thigh tips? i doubt it will affect your deployment though , (but could be an issue if you go for SWAT in the future ). i like your weathering too Matt ! but i think your lid weathering would look even cooler with just toning down the grey pigment around the ear area a little .

the trap lines and frown look loads better too buddy, :duim: like you, i go for hand painting these details over decals everyday! and ,youve also done a great job on the field pack and MG-15 too duder ! youre looking great here Matt :salute:

LOOKING GOOD BUDDY! :yes:

is it just the picture,or are the tops of the thigh armour squared off bro ? or maybe your undersuit could be obscuring the tips of the afforementioned thigh tips? i doubt it will affect your deployment though , (but could be an issue if you go for SWAT in the future ). i like your weathering too Matt ! but i think your lid weathering would look even cooler with just toning down the grey pigment around the ear area a little .

the trap lines and frown look loads better too buddy, :duim: like you, i go for hand painting these details over decals everyday! and ,youve also done a great job on the field pack and MG-15 too duder ! youre looking great here Matt :salute:

Thank you! Due to my height (6'4") and my long legged stride I had to cut some off the top there. When ever I trooped I was coming back with major armor bite there and bleed every troop. I tried moving them, adding foam, it didn't help. Constant pinching. Can't go SWAT in them for sure, I'll have to get new ones but can't troop in them. But I think is ok for deployment. :)

Now it lokks definitely better with the frown...good job :thumbsup: ...and good luck with your request.

But the only personally thing, that I don't like, are the thighs...they seem above so cut off, as if something is missing. You know what I mean?!?

Troops of the MEPD, Can I just bring your attention to the dedication, and attention to detail of this trooper?

Despite having an allergy to Latex, Matt has still purchased the rubber gloves that the orignal TD's used. I personally think this is great dedication to the movie as well as his costuming. Top job Matt, that's the sort of trooper we like on here! :salute:

Smally :td:

Hey bro...

Looking really good. I am really satisfied to see requests like this that go further than just basic Police Officer requirements and actually attempt to go screen accurate in the build! Congrats!!

And a big confrats to the MEPD community too, cause all the input and dedication to other trooper's threads and armor just makes us see new TDs with better armor more and more often every time!

There are two suggestions I have for you, but that wont affect your deployment:

1. Maybe try to make the spot on your chest look more like sand and less like battle damage. We do not allow battle damage for Police Officer Status. Yours is just in the border into a no go, but still looks like weathering. I would make it more sandy and less like a balster shot.

2. you could trim your back plate a bit to resemble more the original armor like this:

post-1761-0-78947000-1351218332_thumb.jp

Yours go a bit too mucho towards the front.

post-1761-0-20287100-1351218411_thumb.pn

Anyway, that is up to you and wont prevent your deployment so...

Congrats! You are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

This is your link.

Pls PM me the picture you want for your profile.

Saludos

Juan