*DONE* TD-3425 Requesting Deployment

@Juan First thank you for taking the time to make this happen. I really appreciate it! Second of course, thanks again for Deployment! Very excited and happy to get to this stage!

Finally re: suggestions:

Battle damage is already gone actually haha. When the armor was in my stanley another piece put a nice line right through the middle of the paint and ruined it. So, I pulled out a sponge and turned it back into weathering. So, one down already!

Back Plate: I've been actually seeing that myself. Oddly enough when I was a TK, it didn't appear to be a problem. But with the backpack on, I've noticed it's pushing the back farther forward and thus, it's overlapping big time and actually was a problem on my last troop. So yeah I'm actually already planning on trimming that down after halloween and the con next week.

SWAT. This armor won't be going swat for a few reasons. I was so glad to get rid of the AM bucket and love my ATA. So I'm going on the waiting list for an ATA and I'm going to start that from the ground up, with SWAT being the goal. That will begin after Christmas, I've asked the family to give armor donations in lue of gifts! :)

@MEPD Thank you brother (and sisters) for your help, your recommendations and your tips/ideas. I've been a clean TK for a year but I have to say after going dirty, I feel like I'm finally right at home. The comradery between everyone here is really apparent and I think you have a sandy for life! Thanks again everyone!

@Route66 A special thank you to Michael for sucking me into the conversion to a sandy. Brother I owe you big time! And to the rest of my patrol, I think you already know my dedication based on what we've talked about over the last 2 weeks! Great to be with you all and I look forward to future patrols!

Move along, move along!

Oh a couple of questions re: deployment pagehttp://www.mepd.net/deployed/td-3425/

Photo: I have the action photo as a photoshop PSD, so I'm already extracted. I'll send you a link to a dropbox folder so you can just place it in the card for the image! :) Saves you some time.

Also can the call sign be updated to "Snowman" ?

Thanks again! I'm very excited!