Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

DirtyBoy

Hey everyone!!! Not sure whos into the NFL on here but I'm obsessed with football. One of the things we used to do on my local garrisons forum was to have weekly picks and at the end of the season we had an announcement who won the most games...it's fun but you've gotta like football :)

I have no faith in the Chargers this season...I have been waiting for them to go to the Super Bowl since we moved to San Diego in 2000!

Lol...I feel your pain man....Philly has been eluding the championship ring for the 37 years I've been a fan

Born and bred New England Patriots Fan!!!! but have not had time to watch a game yet ???

New England is my number 2 team....I've lived in CT since I was about 5 years old so in 2004 when eagles lost to patriots in the Super Bowl I was kinda sad lol

I know I live on the wrong side of the Atlantic but I've always loved American Football (that's what we call it in the UK) and am a life long Jets fan. Don't get to watch much because the coverage is very poor but I did achieve a life long dream about 6 years ago and got to play in the British senior league.

Nick

I know I live on the wrong side of the Atlantic but I've always loved American Football (that's what we call it in the UK) and am a life long Jets fan. Don't get to watch much because the coverage is very poor but I did achieve a life long dream about 6 years ago and got to play in the British senior league.

Nick

That's awesome man!!!

Raider Nation in the house! That was a close one yesterday, I didn't even think they had it in them.

I've been playing fantasy football the past four years with my friends. I'm keeping my fingers crossed tonight. I'm only down by 8 and I have one more player to play, Jordy Nelson. go packers.

Fantasy football is fun but it has me all screwed up now as far as rooting for a team. I'm a fan of anyone that can get me points.

• 3 weeks later...