Docking bay 94 V1 (garinden)

Bigdane

Hello all... Bigd signing in.

To begin whit, i would like too thanks all on MEPD fore sharing ther visdom and experience whis us rookies, firs off this is no tutoriel on how to do this version of weatering becaus as i have found out true numorus treads and recearch that no weatering job alike, so this is just my way of doing it. I will post pictures for you too comment on, and you are most welcome too ask questians regarding the outcome.

The goal: get as close as possible the the Docking bay 94 V1 captain http://www.mepd.net/crl/captain/

The line up.

Posted Image

First Update this is actualy a crusual part of the process!!!

i needed to make several samples on a scap peace of plastic to tjek, diffrend color variations becaus this is my first atempt at this. So this is what i ended up whit. I like it, but what do all the experinced troopers thing??

fore the record its combo of Raw umber, and a thinyyyyy bit of yellow ocre to give it a twist

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really like it.

If i should say one small thing, its - look into not have too much weathering mostly in the corners and where the armor goes down and up, but smooth fade dust it more out all over :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

But maybe your right, the pics of the dok94 captain are not that good.

He looks pretty white and clean here, and not too dirty and dusty:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think the cantina and the dok 94 are the same armor amd helmet, and ok clean as well:

Posted Image

Keep up the good work bro :thumbsup:

bucket looks great!

just one thing,is the stripe on your ear supposed to be at the back not the front? :thumbsup:

They normal are in the back, but on the Dok94 Captain the black string line in on the ear cap are in the front like in the pic here of him :thumbsup:

Posted Image