Grand Theft Droids

Sandman Tigui

Agreed Nick, it sure would has all the potential in the world. The villainy, scum, vile and all rotten dangerous things that go among Mos Eisley would sure be ideal for a video game like no other. To me Shadows of the Empire and The Forced Unleashed have did quite an interesting job to the SW Franchise in video gaming: Playing it safe.

However, none the less GTD -Mos Eisley- in the crafting of Rockstar could definitely give SW video gaming an awesome twist.

Taking David's insight ,I emailed Rockstar the idea, you never know if someday The Grand Theft Auto series expands to new frontiers and even best,

we would not only be playing in it... We would be the main characters! :woot: :woot: :woot:

@Joe thanks bro! Cheers are always welcomed! :thumbsup:

@David: That would be greeeeeeeaaaattt! Do not doubt about that. You never know how great team ups are born. I have some experience in game production since I developed various scripts for online gaming as betas last year, doing the creative idea for them mainly. My graphic design background summons to the equation but overall my gaming experience with over 60 PS2 titles that I finished and over 55 PS3 Games done in the hardest levels, yeah I'm a die hard gammer as well :woot: :woot: :woot:

thats awesome I have been wanting to do this stuff for very long time now that I am retiring from the Army i am finally getting to do what i consider a necessity before i grow old and die :) I should hopefully start school in a year it all depends on how fast this retirement takes honestly. but someday i have to empty these ideas out of my head

thats awesome I have been wanting to do this stuff for very long time now that I am retiring from the Army i am finally getting to do what i consider a necessity before i grow old and die :) I should hopefully start school in a year it all depends on how fast this retirement takes honestly. but someday i have to empty these ideas out of my head

Dude let's make a video game! Sooner or later let's bring Mos Eisley to a playable life :0Lighten:

• 3 weeks later...

yes incorporate a 3rd person shooter with star wars and foot ball and using techniques of street fighter 2 alpha to obtain touch downs :) i also came across this online and thought how cool would it be if instead of Boba Fett version use a Sandtrooper on a dew back

post-5164-0-35386500-1348531649_thumb.jp