Weathering for SWAT

Kiwisapper

This may already be out there and I may have missed it but....

Weathering for SWAT?

How do you get the suit the same as a set trooper, I've looked but there doesn't seem to be shots of individual troopers from all sides there are front on one the odd side shoot and the back but not a whole suit.

Is it just weathering the parts of your suit to match a screen shot suit and then using a simpler weathered look for the rest of the suit?

This may already be out there and I may have missed it but....

Weathering for SWAT?

How do you get the suit the same as a set trooper, I've looked but there doesn't seem to be shots of individual troopers from all sides there are front on one the odd side shoot and the back but not a whole suit.

Is it just weathering the parts of your suit to match a screen shot suit and then using a simpler weathered look for the rest of the suit?

Your last statement is correct. You are matching a screen shot, or scene. You may not ever find a shot of a particular trooper in one scene that you see all sides of him. Members here have found enough pics that you will need, that you shouldn't have any problems finding what you need.

You can DO it!

Looking at the road block move along captain as he seems to have the most shots that I have been able to find. Helmet, front armour and his right side and right rear seem to have a lot of photos. Thought that seeing as I will need to get a pauldron and back pack I may as well get kit that can be used for SWAT.