Armor differences

BlackWolf13

Thanks, fellas. FX is the route I'm going, mainly because of the $$$ involved. I know a few people who have FX and are very satisfied with it. Looks like it'll be a a good starter set. Maybe once I win the lottery I'll be able to get some TE. Oh, if only...

• 2 weeks later...

From what I understand FX (which I have) is the bane of all that is holy in the Star Wars universe. TE is the exact opposite.

Hey Rob,

I wouldn't call FX "the bane of all that is holy in the Star Wars universe"...I started my journey with FX in 2004. I was REALLY happy just to be a part of THAT universe I first witnessed in 1977!

It wasn't until I visited TK-409's site in late 2004 and saw a little "advertisement" for screen-accurate armor that my journey to the dirt-side was complete.

What's really funny is this is being sold on ebay. Thought about asking the seller about why he chose that route with the bucket. The person would definately stand out (laughed out) of a group of troopers.