Crazy dutchman returns.....

dutchy

Hey Troops, Bro's and friends!!

I have been away for too long, but I have found my way back to the boards.

The reason that it took so long was that I went through a rough time due to my 2nd divorce and alll the riff raff that came wih it..

All the paperwork and a little man that is sadly envoled in it as well.

But now I have found my peace again and will be here a lot more again..

...and this is my home...the MEPD!!!! :td:

Dutchy out... :thumbsup:

..added a pic of my last troop with the other members of the Dutch Garrison that was being held during the 4 day marches in Nijmegen..sadly no BFG's allowed :yucky:

Posted Image

....could the 'Old Gang' be getting back together again?,......surely not!! Posted Image

(starts rummaging through boxes and boxes of plastic to find his OLD unfinshed sandie armour and pack Posted Image )

Good to have you back in the 'Zone' my old friend. We may not be able to recapture what we had,

but we can kick some a$$ showing them what we’ve still got. B)

Band Of Brothers – Now and Always

Posted Image

....could the 'Old Gang' be getting back together again?,......surely not!! Posted Image

(starts rummaging through boxes and boxes of plastic to find his OLD unfinshed sandie armour and pack Posted Image )

Good to have you back in the 'Zone' my old friend. We may not be able to recapture what we had,

but we can kick some a$$ showing them what we’ve still got. B)

Band Of Brothers – Now and Always

Posted Image

...hmmm, wouldn't that be something :lol:

And why not finish what you started off with mate, It's time you become an officer as well :td:

It feels great to be back and every post I see makes me smile and the replies make me smile even more.

And kickin that a$$...I'm in :salute:

Band of brothers....nuff said.. :td::thumbsup:

As you are my old buddy and friend, and even visit me and stayed at my place, i´m very happy to see you here back here whit us sandy´s where you belong bro.

As you know we have been through the same ****, mine are still cooking sadly, but i´m happy yours are turning for the better now.

I´m very happy to see you back bro, welcome back :thumbsup:

As you are my old buddy and friend, and even visit me and stayed at my place, i´m very happy to see you here back here whit us sandy´s where you belong bro.

As you know we have been through the same ****, mine are still cooking sadly, but i´m happy yours are turning for the better now.

I´m very happy to see you back bro, welcome back :thumbsup:

Same goes for me bro'...feels good to be back. And who knows..I might even drop by again in the near future to check out some droids in Copenhagen :whistling:

I hope all the hassle with your ex will soon be over, for good...you deserve it!! :thumbsup:

Same goes for me bro'...feels good to be back. And who knows..I might even drop by again in the near future to check out some droids in Copenhagen :whistling:

I hope all the hassle with your ex will soon be over, for good...you deserve it!! :thumbsup:

Its also where you belong bro among the true sandy´s :thumbsup:

Thanks, i also hope one day me and my son can walk out of all the hate and attacks she put on us here, so he can enjoy he´s childhood to the max. All i know i will be there, and fight for him all the way period! :td:

Copy that bro.... :thumbsup:

You will be the one laughing in the end, and not your ex...

I´m sure of it as well, but it will take some time, for now it have taken 2 years and 3 month :sick:

But old saying, the one there laugh in the end, laugh best :thumbsup:

Hey Dutchy! Nice to see you again! Havent seen Bill in a while either :) Waaazzzzuup!! ?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzuuuuuuuuuup Mike, thanks for the welcome!! :dance::peace:

It's good to be back..Billy is lurking around here somewhere...I know he is :yes: