Congratulations!

DirtyBoy

We have decided to promote Nick, Mike and Luis :) congratulations guys!! All 3 of you do such great work it didn't make sense to choose just one. Each of you will have a slightly different area of responsibility but will work closely with Noel, Juan and I.

We are really excited to have you guys join the command staff :)

On behalf of Nick, Luis and myself, I would like to thank the Command Staff for this opportunity to represent the MEPD. :td: :yes:

Our brothers and sisters here are a very creative group and we all look forward to assisting in showing that to the rest of the Legion as well as to potential future deployed TDs!

Thanks again! :td::salute:

We have decided to promote Nick, Mike and Luis :) congratulations guys!! All 3 of you do such great work it didn't make sense to choose just one. Each of you will have a slightly different area of responsibility but will work closely with Noel, Juan and I.

We are really excited to have you guys join the command staff :)

Wise, wise, decision creative thinking and talent summon for the best into this wonderful brotherhood! :thumbsup:

I echo Michael! Very grateful to be part of a team and brotherhood who in every way is to make ourselves better and excel in everything we do: From accuracy to support one and other in life :happy:

Glad to have you on board man!!! Can't wait to see what comes out of this new journey :)

Guys,

I have to say that from the day I started researching joining the 501st the MEPD has been my heart and soul, and the reception and geenral attitude of everyone on this forum is what swayed me to go Sandy. So I am incredibly proud to serve a place I hold very dearly as a member of Command Staff. This is a very exciting and proud day for me.

Look forward to what's in store and to working with you all.

Nick