Any tall, thin sandys?

Myollnir

I'm 6'4'', 175 lbs...tall but not exactly bulky. Since I've only been working on my bucket, and getting my peripherals, I haven't started on the any of the body pieces. Anyone have suggestions or insights, or things I should be wary of? My job ends in two weeks, so I'm planning on putting a lot of time into my build.

Thanks.

I'm also 6'4". Although not quite as thin :no:

I'd reccomend you use E6000 glue. You can actually undo & reposition, which I ended up doing alot more than I expected. I also overlapped the armor edges from the inside, rather than trim it, if that makes ant since. Padding also helps.

What armor maker did you go with?

6ft3 with Rotj toursuit armour. My advice shim shim shim!! check my build thread for the many pitfalls of being a tall trooper with non FX/AM armour. Make sure you get armour for your size I went ATA and ended up having to make some pretty advanced mod's. Got there in the end though.

How would you undo the E6000? Just use a heat gun? Tray4251 from my local garrison made it, ABS ANH kit, so it's a bit more ridged, being my first build I didn't want to accidently break something. Where are you putting the padding? I would guess the thighs, since they look freaking huge.

How would you undo the E6000? Just use a heat gun? Tray4251 from my local garrison made it, ABS ANH kit, so it's a bit more ridged, being my first build I didn't want to accidently break something. Where are you putting the padding? I would guess the thighs, since they look freaking huge.

The E6000 actually pulls apart fairly easy, no heat needed.

Yep, the thighs is where I used all my padding. I have RT Mod armor. Had the longest leg pieces I could find, but yeah, the thighs were way huge on me. I had to bring them in as far as I could, and even then I had to add padding here and there to fit nice.