almost done what do you think?

thrashtrooper

hello fellow troopers im almost done with my armor and was wondering if there is any suggestions that you could give me on what i need to do still. the Shins are almost done they are just finishing up drying and i will post a picture of them when they are done and weathered. I know i still need to add the snaps and the chest piece and the mic tips on the helmet, also i need to make one more ammo pouch, but from besides the things ive listed i think that i am done if anybody spots anything that i should do please tell, i hope to have everything done by the middle of this week.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wish I could have mine that dirty ! Nice weathering.

Some people like to round off the lower edges of the battery pack - see Move Along reference pictures.

Your butt plate looks like its flaring out a bit. You could add aditional snaps on your sides to your kidney plate or heat it with a blow drier and tease it inwards gently. This happened to mine too. I also painted the inside sides of the butt plate black so it wouldn't show up so much when someone takes a frontal shot with flash :-)

Elastic on your other bicep ?Rubber neck trim on your lid ?

Thanks will fix the things listed I'll also post pics of all the details snaps rounded corners ect. I got to give props to my gf she is the one who weathered it for me. All I need is boots and a blaster do I can put in for 501st status. ( saving money so I can get a pack as soon as I can to join the mepd) I'm hoping I'll get my id before CV6

Thanks will fix the things listed I'll also post pics of all the details snaps rounded corners ect. I got to give props to my gf she is the one who weathered it for me. All I need is boots and a blaster do I can put in for 501st status. ( saving money so I can get a pack as soon as I can to join the mepd) I'm hoping I'll get my id before CV6

Hey Matt I have a couple packs left at $199

thanks for the offer db ive been talking to crashman about a pack so i think im going that route thanks again. ive been looking around for boots lately and it seems like getting boot from tkboots.com might take awhile so i decieded to look other places. i found three pairs that might work but was want to get the oppions from the experts here at MEPD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i leaning more towards the 3rd pair but the 1st two i can buy at the mall here in town and try them on. any thoughts will be helpfull will any of these pairs for or should i keep looking

thanks sandman tigui. during my research for boots i think that i have found the perfect pair for me

Posted Image

im going to get me some GATOR!!!!!! jk jk lol lol. <br> thanks for the update inglorious trooper i think that im going to go with the 3rd pair. i think with my gf weathering that you wont be able to notice the seams at all or very little :no:.

• 2 weeks later...