almost done what do you think?

thrashtrooper

your boots look great matt,what did you use for the white and did it take many coats?

for your shoulder pouch,most people attach it to there back pack strapping either with good velcro,stich it on or any idea you can come up with.

that way you dont have another item to put on while your suiting up! :thumbsup:

thanks ig i used rust-oleum automobile primer 2 coats nice thick coats of that and then 2 coats krylon indoor/outdoor gloss dover white just a can i had laying around i i wasnt that concerned about if the paint runs or not i could be a mud effect.

be interesting to know how they hold up for trooping! :thumbsup:

cool so when i tried on my thigh and shin both on together they both seem to hit each other and rub against each other. i can hardly even move i have to walk like a zombie to get any where. when i looked at the minor when the pieces on the right shin seems a little long. you cant even see the top of it cause it just fits right under the ammo boxes. this is where i getting most of the rubbing and hitting, i think. should i cut maybe 1./2 inch off the bottom of the shin so that it will lower the top down.

Posted Image

Posted Image