Armor Progress

T-BONE

Here is what I have so far. I am currently just looking for standard 501st approval.

I have a more accurate helmet on the way, so ignore the FX. Also I need to add foam to the left thigh so it sits more lined up. And my boots are on the way. I know barefeet isn't too screen accurate! Anyway, is there anything you guys can see that I dont notice that would keep me from basic 501st approval?

Also sorry for the picture quality, my 5 year old daughter took these with my Iphone. haha.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah it doesn't look as noticeable when it's lined up the right way. It's sitting way in right now so it makes it look bigger. I may try tapering it more toward the knee an it might fix both problems.

Looks really good man. I think once the bucket is changed and you add a pack you should be good to go. Thighs look like they could be trimmed but that won't keep you from your goal. Good luck man

Yeah... it does look good already. Once you change your helmet and add the boots, you should have no problem with 501st clearance.

The thigh is a bit wide... it wont stop you from getting cleared, but it cam be made to look better.

Maybe trim a bit on the back of both parts and make it fit more tight. Make it tighter on the bottom than on the top.

Maybe this can help. It is me in my old armor. The thighs were trimmed to fit slimmer.

post-1761-0-40270200-1339794100_thumb.pn

Saludos.

Thanks! Pack is next. Then BFG. In the meantime I am going to add the ab rivets and little details so I can hopefully join the mepd eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

!!Warning!! Horrible picture quality!!! haha. But here is my new AP helm and with the thigh modification. As soon as my boots get here I'll take some high quality pictures to send to the 501st and I'll post them here too! Thanks for all the advice!

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

How long did it take you guys to get a response the first time around? I see other people posting on different boards that they submit pics, then a day later... approved! It's torture!!! Haha.

• 1 month later...

Thanks! I am excited. I'm going to be getting a black pauldron next month. And a t-21 so I should be good to go.

Still waiting on Chantal. He wanted her to shorten up her thigh armor which we did. Looks a lot better now. But then said he was going on a week vacation two weeks ago so we are still waiting. I'm sure he's just catching up. :)